(Topic ID: 37518)

ZAPCON! Phoenix, AZ's own Classic Arcade & Pinball Extravaganza!

By toxicwes

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    ZAPCON1_s.jpg
    zaxxon_ZapCon_Copyright_Infringment.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kbliznick.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 11 years ago

SWEET! I am on board with a vendor booth/table. I will bring my Banzai Run, the Blackwater 100 I finally picked up today, Judge Dredd, Dragonette for the geezer crown, and my hurry up and get it back together already DEFENDER PINBALL. Maybe even my Time Fantasy but that one is so far gone at the moment that it will probably have to wait until next year. Plus whatever pins that I have for sale that are still available by the date of the show.

#42 11 years ago

For the anything and everything I will have to convince Topo to bring some of his skill games. He's got some fairly unique ones.

3 weeks later
    #97 11 years ago

Ok. I have my Banzai Run and Blackwater 100 completely ready to go. Putting the final touches on the Defender Pinball tonight. Will have Judge Dredd ready by the end of the week, then Dragonette is next. Really looking forward to showing these off.

Kris

#109 11 years ago

Firebird Pinball will host a talk/workshop. Just need to decide on the topic. Right now I am thinking either a Pinball 101 for beginning owners i.e. waxing, cleaning, changing light bulbs, batteries, rubbers, switches, etc.
    Or a power supply theory and rebuild with some explanation of how the power supply works (bridges, caps, regulators) along with a couple of demos of rebuilding an old Bally Power Supply, a Williams System 3-6, a DE/Williams System 7-11, and a WPC rebuild with the resistor mod to bump up voltage.

1 week later
    #117 11 years ago

Wes, I will do both workshops/talks, one each day. What time(s) did you have in mind?

#126 11 years ago

I'm easy about the time of day for the talks, not having any prior experience with pinball shows I have no idea what would be the best time.

Updated list of what I plan on bringing

Banzai Run
    Blackwater 100
    Defender Pinball
    Judge Dredd
    Pool Sharks
    Dragonette
    Police Force
    Stargate
    F-14 Tomcat
    mini Pacman
    mini Ms Pacman
    mini Galaga
    Centipede/Millipede
    Super Pacman (if I still have it)

Eros One is a scratch from the list.

2 weeks later
    #169 11 years ago

To sell? Pretty much everything I am bringing except for the Banzai Run, Defender Pinball and Centipede/Millipede will be there for sale. My final tally is 12 pinball machines and 5 arcade games. Will be shopping the last one tonight.

It's been super stressful getting ready for the show and I have had people beating down my doors trying to buy games pre-show, but wanted to make sure we have a full house for the event. Can't wait until Saturday!!!

#171 11 years ago

Granny and the Gators, Cyclone, and Caribbean Cruise are the final 3 that I added.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kbliznick.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zapcon-phoenix-azs-own-classic-arcade-pinball-extravaganza?tu=kbliznick and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.