(Topic ID: 206569)

ZAPCON 6: AZ's Classic Arcade and Pinball Con! April 21-22, 2018!

By toxicwes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

shirt_zap6_F_tri-blue (resized).png
    shirt_zap6_F_blue (resized).png
    shirt_zap6_F_black (resized).png
    zapcon night grid 2018 (resized).png
    zap6webBanner (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider desertt1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

2 months, 21 days, 7 hours before I deliver my game to the floor.

2 months later
    #12 6 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

toxicwes
    can you elaborate on the tournament?
    no details on the website about the format. The event on the IFPA shows its as a 6 game lineup with points based on your score for qualifying, but not details on if entries are limited or unlimited, how much it costs, etc etc. I might be tempted to make the trip, found a round trip flight for 119 bucks, but would love more info on the format.
    Thanks!

In the past there has been a main and classics event. Unlimited qualifying and in the ballpark of $2 a ticket. Top 16 in main make A finals and 17-24 make B finals. In classics I think it's top 8 or 12 make finals and no B division.

#14 6 years ago

Thanks for some info. Do they announce the game banks prior to the event?

If they do, it's not with very much notice. That's been something I haven't really liked for the last few years.

#17 6 years ago

tried contacting them on facebook as well yesterday, still no response. oh well. needed to know today to ask for work off.

Zapcon doesn't run the tournament, Mark Pearson does and I don't know of a good way to contact him.

1 week later
    #33 6 years ago

Most people don’t know how to start a single player game when it’s in free play. Just mash the button until they realize the ball is in the shooter lane. Major downside of things set on free play. N00bs!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider desertt1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zapcon-6-azs-classic-arcade-and-pinball-con-april-21-22-2018?tu=desertt1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.