(Topic ID: 148677)

ZapCon 4 - Mesa, AZ, April 16-17 2016: Be Part of the Excitement!

By toxicwes

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 93 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Billy16
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ZapCon8_(resized).jpg
    image.jpeg
    ZapconIV4_(resized).jpg
    ZapconIV3_(resized).jpg
    ZapconIV2_(resized).jpg
    ZapconIV1_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    AZ_TZ_FS_D4450_(resized).jpg
    AZ_TZ_FS_D4449_(resized).jpg
    AZ_TZ_FS_D4448_(resized).jpg
    AZ_TZ_FS_D4447_(resized).jpg
    AZ_TZ_FS_D4446_(resized).jpg
    AZ_TZ_FS_D4445_(resized).jpg
    AZ_TZ_FS_D4444_(resized).jpg
    AZ_TZ_FS_D4443_(resized).jpg
    AZ_TZ_FS_D4441_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 8 years ago

Thinking about hitting this up as friends have said good things about it!

3 weeks later
    #66 8 years ago

I'm not going to click on that link just to see it in person first Psyched for this as it's my birthday weekend and I just got back from PAPA

#69 8 years ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

Are you coming in for this Gene? Looking forward to seeing the shots you take.

Yep!

#83 8 years ago

Had a great time at my first Zapcon - thanks everyone who brought games, ran tournaments, etc. I saw that Doctor Who in ball search and turned it on and off and that worked. I wanted to play it myself

Posted some shots from the weekend here too: http://store.orangephotography.com/p329018886

#88 8 years ago
    Quoted from Monarca1091:

I was having such a blast in zapcon too....until you knocked me out of the tournament .....lol

Ha thanks for bringing your sweet AFM - really nice machine!

#90 8 years ago
    Quoted from BenetBoy78:

I want to thank you for bringing TH. Was that a Smaug Edition? The lockdown bar was Gorgeous. Very cool!!!
    I was pleasantly surprised with TH for the single play I had. I got a MB with score of 166,000+ which aids in the pleasurable feeling of some minor minor accomplishment. Love the widebody and heavy feel to it. The ball was "floaty" for my impression, as described elsewhere, similar to my ELVIS. A true patience tester/nerve racker for the ball to settle down some. I wish I had my camera on a tripod to see the video during my game play. Just beautiful color movie clips. Beautiful!! Thanks again!

Go play it at Cobra in downtown PHX - heard that and Star Trek, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and Metallica will all be going there after Zapcon

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zapcon-4-mesa-az-april-16-17-2016-be-part-of-the-excitement?tu=genex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.