(Topic ID: 117390)

ZAPCON April 18-19, 2015: Bigger and Better!

By toxicwes

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 107 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by desertT1
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-261.jpg
    image.jpg
    Brandon2015.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-453.jpg
    image-280.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_8036.JPG
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-735.jpg
    image-310.jpg
    image-717.jpg
    image-720.jpg
    image-578.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spitfiren8.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 9 years ago

Looking forward to the new venue! Im still pondering what to bring...

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from kbliznick:

Nate, you should bring EATPM!

That sounds like a good idea! Was considering bringing The Shadow also.

1 month later
    #34 9 years ago
    Quoted from brundaged:

Always love a pinball show, and this one sounds fun and unique. I'm thinking about coming, but I'm in Utah.
    I have a few interesting pins I'd like to sell: Banzai Run and Cactus Canyon, among others. Is this a good venue? Do folks contribute their games and have them listed for sale during the show, or is there a separate trading event like some I've been to?

I can't speak to how they are running the show this year but I sold a game at last years Zapcon. The game needed to be set up and playing for the entire event and the new owner took posession at the end of the show. One of the best/smoothest transactions Ive had! There were quite a few with for sale signs on them last year.

1 week later
    #47 9 years ago

Im bringing an EATPM, it wont be for sale though. I may be trolling for trades on my TZ, Firepower and F2K possibly, not bringing those however. Looking forward to how the Mesa spot is this year!

3 weeks later
    #66 9 years ago
    Quoted from kbliznick:

Finished shopping the last game on our list this morning. It's been a busy week.

Looking forward to seeing your Zapcon pack out pics.

1 week later
    #77 9 years ago

I dont think my measly one game is gonna make a dent in there but, its on the way. Looks like a fantastic space!

#84 9 years ago

The place looks sic! But this pic of the lounge brings me back to when i was a kid. So cool!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#91 9 years ago

Had a great weekend, the Mesa convention center was a great space. Thanks to Wes, Rachel, all of the volunteers and contributors!

See you at ZAPCON 4!!!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spitfiren8.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zapcon-2015-bigger-and-better?tu=spitfiren8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.