5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181014_112618 (resized).jpg
20181014_112335 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chinnock.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Greetings! I'm attempting to get a 1976 Zaccaria Universe machine up and running and ran into a bit of a snag when cleaning up and reassembling the Extra Ball stepper unit located on the bottom of the playfield (middle right when looking at the bottom of the playfield). I foolishly didn't take pictures of everything first, and when I was attempting to put the wiper arm assembly back on the shaft, the little plastic "rivets" holding it together broke and the whole wiper assembly came apart in my hands. I've been trying to figure out how to put it back together using the wear marks on the wiper board (side the traces are etched on), but I would like to see if anyone out there could please provide me a picture of the Extra Ball stepper unit (wiper arm side) with it in the reset position. Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

#3 5 years ago

Thanks! I really appreciate your help!

#6 5 years ago

Thanks so much for the pictures! The picture of the stepper wiper assembly shows me exactly what I needed to know to put it back together.

Your Ten Stars looks like its in great condition and thanks for sharing a picture of it too! Universe is the first and only Zaccaria EM machine I've ever owned and seems to be built like a tank. I don't know what they used to make their playfields, but the Universe I'm working on shows almost no playfield wear for its age either, and is a very durable surface.

Again, I really appreciate it, and please let me know if I can ever be of service to you as well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chinnock.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-universe-extra-ball-stepper-unit?tu=chinnock and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.