• 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by boo32
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-42.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider denethor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 9 years ago

You might need to replace that fuse holder if the fuses test OK. I've seen them get a thin layer of oxidation that is impossible to see but interferes just enough with the fuses contact to make the game act up. The original factory fuse holder is hard to clean in my opinion and seems to be made of a metal that is not compatible with modern fuses and causes galvanization of the holder.
I guess if you really wanted to keep the original fuse holder, you could solder a new fuse holder atop the old so you can revert back to factory later.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider denethor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-time-machine-help-needed?tu=denethor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.