• 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by boo32
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-42.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boo32.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Turned on time machine today and it would not launch a ball. All lights and scoring are working along with the sound. The flippers work but the slings, drop targets, pops and saucers don't work. I'm new to Zaccaria so any help is appreciated. I re-set the connectors to the power supplies to supply to no effect. There is an orange connector on the sound board that has to be re-set from time to time to make the sound work. It is the connector between the board I. The upper left and the sound board. The led light is on on the sound board and the board in the upper right which I think is the cpu.

#5 9 years ago

Nick - thanks for the good advice - I will check around this evening.

1 week later
#8 9 years ago

The fuse advice was right on target. I had not noticed the fuse holder and both fuses were blown. Just played a couple of good games on Time Machine. Thanks for the help.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 60.00
Electronics
Cobra Amusements
Electronics
$ 23.99
Cabinet - Other
Maine Home Recreation
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boo32.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-time-machine-help-needed?tu=boo32 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.