image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
#1 8 years ago

So this is the first Italian machine I ever found. What a beautiful looking game. She's been hidden inside a house most it's life. Play field looks amazing

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#2 8 years ago

OUTSTANDING! Great find... Were there any others? Would like to know the story. Thanks for sharing.

#4 8 years ago

Nice looking Zac

#5 8 years ago

I really like this title and wouldn't mind owning one at some point--the interesting and colorful artwork combined with the large section of the playfield that raises and lowers makes it an attractive game. The unique flippers that allow cradling without draining are also a nice touch.

#6 8 years ago

I'm sure they folks in the zaccaria club would enjoy/be jealous about this find. It might make more since to post there vs. starting a new thread...

#7 8 years ago

NOW WE GO INTO THE FUTURE

NOW WE GO INTO THE PAST

Time Machine rocks! Congrats!

#8 8 years ago

Was told it was in vendors storage for 15 years before this owner got it.. Been sitting in his home arcade for a lot of years unused. The play field shows its minimal use..u can still see the original clear coat sheen around the sling shots. I picked up a few games to flip and went back for this not knowing what it was the first time. cabinet head has a few marks on one side but rest is really mint

#9 8 years ago

How is the ramp? That is the most telling sign of use. Most are whacked.

#10 8 years ago

The center platform has a habit of going dormant - not going up and down when supposed to, and quiet pops sometimes when it does rise. But when working well, it's quite fun.

Game is very cool, pretty and very different.
I middle manned the buying of one from a CT dealer, driving from Boston to pickup, and shipping to a guy in Denver who was buying 2 of my titles.
When I saw how nice it was, I wanted to keep for myself, but did the right thing and stuck to the deal I made.

Great acquisition--congrats-

#11 8 years ago

Great game! I picked one up 6 years ago off CL. One of only two games I've gotten off CL.

Zaccaria's seemed to be ahead of their time in regards to playfield finish, game features, colorful artwork, etc. The only thing I don't like is the 3 piece flippers. The shaft is a separate piece, the bat is separate and the cap is separate. The caps never seem to stay on and the bat never seems to be tight to the shaft.

"Well... ...you are average"

1 week later
#12 8 years ago

Congratz!
I have one since more than one year which is waiting for restoration, but time is the weak point.
Zaccaria is well known to have stronger playfields compared to competitors.
They made some nice 2nd generation pinballs but at a certain point things went wrong and stopped the activity around 1987.

Enjoy it!

#13 8 years ago

Good find...I'll never agree with their double flipper set up not being able to go down the middle though.

#14 8 years ago

Very cool game, I recently put Farfalla in Lyons Classic Pinball and will be putting Time Machine in as well in a few months for the public to play. If you don't know this game the album sized circle in the center of the play field goes up and down to totally change the lay out of the pf.

#15 8 years ago

Not a game for me. She's up for
Sale

2 months later
#16 7 years ago

Hi guys

Just purchased one but with single flippers only. As mentioned the centre play field used to raise and lower but now is in the lowered position.

What am I looking for ?

Thanks in advance

Kevin

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-time-machine-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.