• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2014-05-23 16.15.38.jpg
IMG_20140603_190759903.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Ive been asked to make a new neon unit for a Zaccaria Time machine... to be honest I thought this would just be the dull off white that Zac used in their games ( I normally replace these with better colours - blue, purple, pink etc) but its not - its a tri colour tube.
Can anyone tell me what colours are in this tube at all?? Looking at IPDB, I think it is:
Green - LHS
Off white - centre
Blue - RHS

Many thanks...

#2 9 years ago

I will take a look at mine tomorrow, but I think it is blue.

#3 9 years ago

I can probably take a photo for you and put it here later if ya' want~SpOoKy

#4 9 years ago

Thanks guys.. photo would be good - will give me an idea if where the colours join

#5 9 years ago

Well.... Mines different... From the left side: Green, Pink and a light purple, up close but from a few feet away, blue. The colors change about 2/12 to 3 inches from the corners. If you send me a pm with your email, I'd be happy to send you photos there. ( as a side note, my poor neon survied driving thru NYC Super Bowl Sunday thru the worst potholes event I've ever seen after a harsh winter! With every hit I cringed thinking about the neon!) ~SpOoKy

IMG_20140603_190759903.jpgIMG_20140603_190759903.jpg

#6 9 years ago

Brilliant!!!!

I see standard geen.. G2 pink and Horizon Blue.... email address sent.. thank you very much!

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Retropin:

Ive been asked to make a new neon unit for a Zaccaria Time Machine... to be honest I thought this would just be the dull off white that Zac used in their games ( I normally replace these with better colours - blue, purple, pink etc) but its not - its a tri colour tube.
Can anyone tell me what colours are in this tube at all?? Looking at IPDB, I think it is:
Green - LHS
Off white - centre
Blue - RHS
Many thanks...

zacs don't use all white in any of their games. Farfalla is a pink, Devil riders is blue, Time machine is green, pink and blue, pinball champ is normal bulbs. Magic castle is .....I don't even know, never powered it up with the glass out. :/

#8 9 years ago

Ive owned 3 zacs over the years.. Farfalla, D. Riders and Magic Castle.. all have had the same colour neon in them.. a 2800K White which is a pinky/yellowy white

#9 9 years ago

Devil riders is actually 2 colors. Pinky and blue. Farfalla is pinky/orangeish, and magic castle ....I still have no idea until I go power it up.

I know robot uses a florescent tube.

#10 9 years ago

Magic Castle is a whiteish/pink.

#11 9 years ago

Here's what mine looks like. (This is the only picture I have at the moment). Green on left, pinkish/white up top and blue on the right.

2014-05-23 16.15.38.jpg2014-05-23 16.15.38.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-time-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.