• Latest reply 5 years ago by aoca
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball (resized).png
IMG_1401 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aoca.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Need some help. I have been searching for some time now for a part for my pinball machine. i need a game lock relay. It uses coils Z 27 1000 and M 29 1000. These are Williams parts and readily available. Its the metal unit that attaches to the board. Hoping someone can direct me to a source for parts or ideally someone has this part which I can purchase.In he photo it is the lower unit that I need

IMG_1401 (resized).JPGIMG_1401 (resized).JPG
#4 5 years ago

Contacted pbresource, awaiting their reply. Bonzo71, the plate plates misalign ad the spring is worn out.......Hoping someone has a Zaccaria game of the era (1976) and I can find the unit.

#5 5 years ago

pbrsource does not have the unit I need. `

#8 5 years ago

I tinker with the machine but don't feel confident doing my own rebuild. The metal bracket is good as far as I can see, the plastic plates don't pull in or align properly. First suspect is the spring. (?)
Or maybe I should be looking elsewhere? When a game is started the ball index is all over the place. It for the most part plays one ball and game over. It will register two or three balls at the start of a game, but goes to game over when the ball drains out. A tech who looked at the machine suggested it was the game over relay. Am I looking for the right thing?

#10 5 years ago

I have the original schematic. Quite large, Scan in pieces? It's a bit faded in parts for being 40 + years old

#12 5 years ago

I can check. I don't know that they will.

#16 5 years ago

Thank you Howard R for the info.I will try your suggestion

Pinwizkid contact Bonzo71, he provided me with a pdf scan. I don;t want to copy and distribute his material without his permission

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aoca.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-ten-stars-game-lock-relay-needed?tu=aoca and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.