You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8828 (resized).jpg
IMG_8827 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200421_162433 (resized).jpg
#1 2 years ago

Looking for a picture of the ball count unit at the gameover position. The plastics rivets that hold the wipers together let go.

Thanks

#2 2 years ago

I don't have my Ten Stars anymore, but I took this picture when I was diagnosing problems.

Major disclaimer regarding this pic - one of the issues I was having with the game reset turned out to be that someone reversed the entire claw when putting it back onto the spindle (it can be put on in only two ways). I can't remember if I took this pic before or after I discovered this, but judging from the pic I'm 99% sure this is the reverse position it should be. That said, the wiper directions are all correct. So basically get the wiper arms to look like this, but when putting it on the spindle, put it in the only other direction that it will fit. Hope this helps!

IMG_20200421_162433 (resized).jpgIMG_20200421_162433 (resized).jpg
#3 2 years ago

Thank you, this will help out alot. I need to stack them all as the plastic rivets were broken.

1 month later
#4 2 years ago

Can someone confirm the order that balls are counted? When balls drain, does it count up, 1-5 or down, 5-1?

Thank you

8 months later
#5 1 year ago

Hi Nick - i think i can help out here.
here is a pic of the ball count unit at Game over.
Also on reset. Ball count starts at 5 and drains down to 1 ( Last Ball )

best

kamal

IMG_8827 (resized).jpgIMG_8827 (resized).jpgIMG_8828 (resized).jpgIMG_8828 (resized).jpg
#6 1 year ago

Thank you for the reply, i managed to get it right. It was very long to figure out.

Maybe this will help someone else.

Thanks again.

#7 1 year ago

My Ten Stars also has damaged traces on the player unit board. Mine issue is only on the last ball which is in circuit to the last ball relay. Im going to fix it as shown with solder and a file...hope it holds.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-ten-stars and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.