Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image1(1) (resized).jpeg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image1(2) (resized).jpeg
image1(3) (resized).jpeg

#1 6 years ago

Going to look a at zaccaria strike home version. Never seen one before and can't find any info on it.
Does anyone know anything about these or a approx value?

image1(3) (resized).jpegimage1(3) (resized).jpeg

image1(2) (resized).jpegimage1(2) (resized).jpeg

image1 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpeg

image1(1) (resized).jpegimage1(1) (resized).jpeg

#2 6 years ago

Woah. Is that an electromechanical home edition pinball machine?? Never saw anything like that before. According to IPDB, they only made 20 of them. Not that rarity makes anything valuable, but I'd probably pick it up just to ensure that it's in a good home for the sake of it's historical value in pinball.

#3 6 years ago

Here's the link to the database entry, not sure if you saw it. Apparently, they were all hand built, and not all of the 20 were sold, so I assume there are even fewer than that.

http://ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5156

#4 6 years ago

Not much actually. An early Zaccaria as before the gen 1 board set. Hard to fix and and no parts available. I recall in 2008 a bunch of these were brought to the USA in a container and we're practically given away with the purchase of another container game like farfalla,pinball champ, etc. I played a working one once when I had a collection of zacs. It was ok, but nothing special.

#5 6 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. Probably gonna pass on this now

#6 6 years ago

Looks like I'm picking it up monday.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Looks like I'm picking it up monday.

Talk about a 180! The price was right, I assume?

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Talk about a 180! The price was right, I assume?

Ya great price not sure what I'm gonna do with it though.

#9 6 years ago

I would disagree with hard to fix. Zaccaria EM's are similar to every other EM out there. They have durable playfields and beautiful artwork. If it were local, I'd pay $250 to $300.

#10 6 years ago

i have several Strikes, but the production version. Only playfield difference I see is the playfield bonus inserts are gone. and it's EM over digital. I'd buy one if it was cheap enough. Only as a zaccaria novelty.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 16.99
Cabinet - Other
Maine Home Recreation
Other

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-strike-home-version-value and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.