6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by brenna98
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Tell me what you can! I got one of these last night and don't have a clue! What is a "fair" price to pay for one in decent cosmetic condition? Is it any fun to play? Etc.

Sadly I am out of space everywhere so it is currently in the garage folded up and I really don't have room to set it up and check it out right now. I am just wondering if it is a machine worth considering to try to make room for or should I just pass it along to someone into Zaccaria machines? I have never had a Zaccaria machine set up before so I would love to give it a chance but space tells me no.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

you should consider changing your username to too-little-space.

We are getting ready to solve the space issue this Spring by selling off most of the collection and kind of starting over again. I love the "thrill of the chase" and enjoy trying different machines all the time without having to chase them down in public places but very few machines seem to become long term keepers. Every time I think I have "the perfect lineup" I decide I really don't need 1/2 of the stuff I own and start over again.

As far as the "space issue" I have always had an issue with space. I am 63 years old and I never remember not having to rent some sort of storage. Even back when I was in my teens I was renting a barn to store street rod & muscle cars parts and cars. I had owned over 30 cars before I got my drivers license and have been collecting something big ever since? I guess it could be worse but sometimes I really wonder!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
San Francisco, CA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-soccer-kings?tu=too-many-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.