Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 days ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

thumbnail_IMG_20200523_150820197 (resized).jpg
thumbnail_IMG_20200523_140933220 (resized).jpg
robot head prepped for screening (resized).jpg
homepage whole cab (resized).jpg
homepage head (resized).jpg
homepage front (resized).jpg

#1 55 days ago

I'm doing a run of Zaccaria Robot rescreenings. IF you want to get in now it's going to be $200 less than normal, because i'm already going to be doing a screening run. Zaccaria cabinet cannot be stenciled, so the only way to get the original look and still be printed on the cabinet, is to silk screen it. Years ago I had screens made just for Zaccaria robot due to the crappy condition all the cabinets are in. Due to the silver base that was used from the factory.

Price is determined by how much prep you do yourself before i get the cabinet. Since i'm restoring my cabinet right now, it's easier to silk screen multiple machines at once, than it is to do one at a time. Since it takes hours to get ready for screening and cleaning up each screen after the actual screening process. So if you want your Zaccaria robot cabinet redone. Now is the time. Both inks I have are close to a spot on match to the original and have the semi translucency to them as well.

These are normal prices I charge for doing a rescreen, so at this time you get a $200 discount off of these prices.

so, if I get your cabinet fully stripped (side rails off, coin door out, lock bar reciever off, flipper buttons and shooter rod out, legs off, neck grill off, hinges gone, glass tracks out. all body filler done already, And you have the base Silver coat you want done, it's $800 ($600 now)

If you have cabinet completely stripped, and body filler done, but the silver base coat needs to be done and cleared. it's $1000 ($800 now)

if the cabinet has everything on it, and everything needs to be removed by me, and all the body filler work has to be done. It's $1400 ($1200 now)
If you need new siderails installed, the cost of siderails will be added to it. Pinball life sells the siderails for zacs.

If you want your game done. contact me right away so I have time to know what's coming before I start the screening process.

#3 55 days ago

here an example of what the rescreen looks like. The head screens have been redone to show better detail in the sun from what this picture shows.

homepage front (resized).jpghomepage head (resized).jpghomepage whole cab (resized).jpg
#4 55 days ago

I really wish I had a robot (still looking for one). Anyone got one they want to part with?

#5 51 days ago

my cabinet is ready for screening. If you want to get in on this discount. You have to act fast.

robot head prepped for screening (resized).jpg
#6 51 days ago

Really cool. Wish I had one. Good luck.

#7 51 days ago

For anyone with a Robot I'd jump on this. This is an incredibly labor-intensive process to silkscreen an assembled cabinet. I made the silkscreens for Neo on this project and was unsure if it would even work, but leave it to Neo to figure out a process for mounting the frames. I've seen the finished results in person and they turn out better than factory.

#8 48 days ago

robot rescreenings are happening this weekend.

#9 48 days ago

Soo friggin cool.

#10 45 days ago

Any chance for a print on poster board . Even as a test piece that would be cool

#11 42 days ago

$200 discount no longer applies. as the run is already done, and there will not be another. Doing multiple cabinets at the same time proved, to have a whole new set of challenges and made screening insanely difficult.

#12 39 days ago

this is in the Robots Robots thread, but just wanted to show how the screening looks when complete. It's a very difficult process, but it's the only way it can be done. You can't stencil zaccarias.

thumbnail_IMG_20200523_140933220 (resized).jpgthumbnail_IMG_20200523_150820197 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
$ 30.00
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 10.00
$ 6,300.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 5.00
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside