6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0214 (resized).JPG
IMG_0213 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimy_speedt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hi,

I have finished restoring my Time Machine. I replaced the flipper bats and coils with the original ref from Pinball Center. I can manage quite well. However, the inner left flipper is not powerful enough to kick the ball across the ramp. I seems to be good enough for the ball to reach the top targets but the half circle ramp no. Voltage is good.

What can I do ? I was thinking of a more powerful coil, but which ref ?

thanks

IMG_0213 (resized).JPGIMG_0213 (resized).JPG

#4 6 years ago

the plunger is smooth. at least the same as the 3 others. the eos is ok and this is the flipper pitch.

IMG_0214 (resized).JPGIMG_0214 (resized).JPG

#6 6 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions.

I did, lowest height possible at the back, not really working.

There is a circuit between the two left coils, I thought voltage was lost as the current seems to go to the inner bat, goes to the the outer one and comes back. But the continuity is perfect. The bat seems to be energic, but the ball hit is weak.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jimy_speedt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-problem-with-flipper-bat-strenght?tu=jimy_speedt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.