(Topic ID: 206880)

Zaccaria Pinball Wanted

By brenna98

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

zankor (resized).jpg
    winter sports (resized).jpg
    spooky (resized).jpg
    shooting the rapids (resized).jpg
    ski jump (resized).jpg
    house of dimonds (resized).jpg
    mexico 86 (resized).jpg
    hot wheels (resized).jpg
    future world (resized).jpg
    blackbelt (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - wanted

Zaccaria Pinball Wanted

Added: 2018-01-08 17:06:04 UTC • Ended: February 12th, 2018

Price

Wanted

Looking to find Zaccaria pinball machines.
    Mexico 86, Circus, Winter Sports, Future World, Shooting the rapids, Hot Wheels, Ski Jump, Pinball Champ, Nautilus, House of Diamonds, Spooky, Zankor, Blackbelt. Possibly others.

Let me know what you have.

Item photos

blackbelt (resized).jpg
    future world (resized).jpg
    hot wheels (resized).jpg
    mexico 86 (resized).jpg
    house of dimonds (resized).jpg
    ski jump (resized).jpg
    shooting the rapids (resized).jpg
    spooky (resized).jpg
    winter sports (resized).jpg
    zankor (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are brenna98's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

brenna98 has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to brenna98's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Wind Point, WI, US

#2 6 years ago

Gotta read the Locomotion restore thread from captneo I think awesome stuff

1 week later
    #8 6 years ago

I do not know if you know this game but in case you should also consider the Pinball Champ which is an excellent pinball machine.
    Surprising to see an American interested in Zaccaria, I guess it should not be easy to find at home, already that these games are not very common in France...

#9 6 years ago

Yup. I got a pinball champ and aerobatics in transit now. Just seeing what else might be out there.

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from BaronMARTo:

I do not know if you know this game but in case you should also consider the Pinball Champ which is an excellent pinball machine.
    Surprising to see an American interested in Zaccaria, I guess it should not be easy to find at home, already that these games are not very common in France...

Shouldn't be too surprised plenty of Americans are interested in Zaccaria games .

#11 6 years ago

The show in Ann Arbor in May has the most awesome Zaccaria collection I have ever seen. Robot, Locomotion, Farfalla, Pinball Champ 82, Star's Phoenix, ...
    That's one of the many reasons I always try to make the long way to Michigan.

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Shouldn't be too surprised plenty of Americans are interested in Zaccaria games .

Ok, I'm not really used to the world of pinballs on the American side, i only come recently on Pinside.
    It's nice to see that there is not only interest for the latest Stern pinball machines.

Quoted from brenna98:

Ad listing: Zaccaria Pinball Wanted

Well, personally I will not propose to send you a Zaccaria, it may cost you a relatively expensive transport.

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from BaronMARTo:

Ok, I'm not really used to the world of pinballs on the American side, i only come recently on Pinside.
    It's nice to see that there is not only interest for the latest Stern pinball machines.

Well, personally I will not propose to send you a Zaccaria, it may cost you a relatively expensive transport.

Transit is about $800 to get stuff here. Which i'd be willing to pay for a nice Mexico 86 if the price is reasonable. If you have 2, we can ship together and shipping gets a little cheaper, as the euro pallet can fit 2 games. Then we can each have one.

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Then we can each have one.

I can be your Zac shipping buddy.

#15 6 years ago

we could. But I only need 2 more, and one of them isn't that uncommon here and not very valuable, so I probably wouldn't import that one. So it's kind of a one shot deal.

That is, until i'm not satisfied with only having a full collection of Gen 2's and want to collect all 38 zacs.

#16 6 years ago

Oh yes, I did not realize how interesting your game collection is, for both of you.

#17 6 years ago

I got offered 10 Zaccaria games by a guy in Finland, you want his contact info? i cant afford nor have the space for that many pinballs.

#18 6 years ago

Mexico 86 for 350 euro a few days ago here in Belgium...

Find yourself a european contact person to ship zzz's to the usa (not me).

#19 6 years ago

I have found lots of mexico 86's around southern europe. I have a contact in the netherlands that ships me stuff, but the southern Euro guys don't like to ship. found 6 of them, and nobody would ship.

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from Luzur:

I got offered 10 Zaccaria games by a guy in Finland, you want his contact info? i cant afford nor have the space for that many pinballs.

i'd be interested in going in with Brenna on the 10 zac deal if he has some stuff I still need.

#21 6 years ago

I too would be interested in the 10 Zaccaria game deal. Direct email is [email protected]

#22 6 years ago

Give Brenna the option first, if that falls through then go down the list.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-pinball-wanted?hl=baronmarto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.