player 2 (resized).jpg
player 1 (resized).jpg
high score (resized).jpg
MPU & driver boards (resized).jpg
credit ball-in-play (resized).jpg
Farfalla2 (resized).jpg
IMG_5399 (resized).jpg
IMG_5400 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider orykzinyo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2099 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

no, I don't line them up, because when I run tournaments and leagues. I like to split up the DMD games, with early SS in between. Because newer players gravitate towards modern stuff. And if I have all the modern stuff in one area, it gets full and compact in that area. So by spacing everything out, it evenly distributes players in my gameroom better. You can always tell how long someone has been in the hobby by which games they gravitate to.

I do the same thing in my public arcade as well as my private arcade. Jersey Jack games, with their huge screen, draw in all newcomers in my arcades.

3 weeks later
#2140 3 years ago

I think the batteries in your meter may be weak. None of those readings look right to me.

#2143 3 years ago
Quoted from Elwood_BE:

With another one, I have 3,6 Ohm with both sides of the 'main' and as the first one a result in mega Ohm and nothing on the 'Hold' one.

I wasn’t paying attention before...

Zaccaria flipper coils are built differently from most. They interrupt the coil partway through instead of having two different windings. You should take measurements from the unbanded side of the diode to the center and then from the unbanded side to the far side.

The way you have them arranged in your pictures, from the left to the middle and then from the left to the right.

5 months later
#2320 3 years ago
Quoted from StratDoc:

Pop bumper 1 lights still not working. I replaced the bayonet sockets, double checked all solder to make sure there is not a short, have continuity from the board to the sockets, and grounding of SCR73 turns on the lights. Here is something odd, a led light will work - constantly on - in either socket, but if I place a bulb in the second socket it goes out. A 44 bulb in one socket will barley notice a constant orange on the filament, place a second bulb in the other socket it goes out.

That just indicates you have low current to the socket. Double check all solder joints for a strong connection and make sure the connectors are all seated properly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jeffersonville, IN
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider orykzinyo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-pinball-owners-club-all-welcome?tu=orykzinyo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.