player 2 (resized).jpg
player 1 (resized).jpg
high score (resized).jpg
MPU & driver boards (resized).jpg
credit ball-in-play (resized).jpg
Farfalla2 (resized).jpg
IMG_5399 (resized).jpg
IMG_5400 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider funsystems.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2249 3 years ago

HI, i just bought a farfalla pinball some weeks ago. there was battery damage which i cleaned with vinegar so far. Luckily there are no traces eaten up. I am in the process of rebuilding the power supply. new caps and fuseclips cause some were broken/corroded. At the first test (with the non refurbish powersupply) the pinball did not booted. I did not check the voltage because i just wanted a first test and would repair the powerboard first. backglass and lady are in perfect condition , neon is working. some corrosion on the coindoor but overall very good condition. wil upgrade with NVram , leds/ledstrips and if necesarry led displays.
Glad there is a dedicated forum for zaccaria with tons of information.
I will keep you updated with the progress but have a stern dracula and williams road kings on a full repair.

#2250 3 years ago

Does anybody have a locking mechanism ( metal plate and lock) for the backbox for farfalla for sale? Preferable in Europe. Mine is missing. i suppose it's the same for many games. See attached image.

backbox lock (resized).pngbackbox lock (resized).png
10 months later
#2524 2 years ago

HI , i just received a pinball champ 82 with bad display. The display works but the information is incorrect. when i start the pinball i get all numbers 2 instead of zero. when i go in test display mode it should go from 0 to 9 but i get only 2, 3, 6, 7 . If i look at the bcd code for the missing numbers it seems that D1 is always 1 ( when it is on i can not get numbers: 0,1,4,5,8 and 9). When i test probe pin 4 on con14 i get a flikker so it does not stay at 1. Already changed flatcable and connected en new led display. replaced IC 26,38 (output driver) IC 23 RAM buffer, ic 27 ( 4028) decoder. but no change. i am gone replace buffer IC 30 (4096 buffers D0-D3)) anyone had the same problem?

#2526 2 years ago

Al the displays are doing the same thing, not display related. i used a display from another game that is working.

#2527 2 years ago

Solved. someone replaced the driver IC34 3081 but there was one trace broken. The one that is connected to pin 4 on con14, which is D1. because of the pull-up resistors on the display the display input for D1 stayed at 1 hence the wrong numbers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 45.00
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jeffersonville, IN
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
San Francisco, CA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider funsystems.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-pinball-owners-club-all-welcome?tu=funsystems and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.