player 2 (resized).jpg
player 1 (resized).jpg
high score (resized).jpg
MPU & driver boards (resized).jpg
credit ball-in-play (resized).jpg
Farfalla2 (resized).jpg
IMG_5399 (resized).jpg
IMG_5400 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MarAlb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#504 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

Ok guys, need a little help on my only Zac
I think I follow the battery swap instructions but have t been able to get it to work. Anyone see any issues or advice?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

You are using a 2114 at IC4. This one will drain your goldcap as a hurricane. Use a 5114, 5514, 6514, .....

5 months later
#660 7 years ago

Here is where the serial number dbase is getting interesting. Depending on the accuracy and number of submissions you can make a judgement of the number of games produced.

http://www.ipsnd.net/View.aspx?id=824

http://www.ipsnd.net/View.aspx?id=672

For Devil Riders, the range is (at the moment) appr 2500, for Farfalla it is about 1900.

In Holland, the most common Zaccaria's are Soccer Kings and Pinball Champ (82).

Marco

#661 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Note: New Star Phoenix uses 1251 flasher bulbs. Not 89's or 67's. Put some LED ones in there, and they were stuck on. Thought I had a board problem. Looked at the flashers I pulled out (eventually), and they are 1251's which are different and not swappable. So there are probably other bulbs also that are used in zacs. So if you are finding a stuck on flasher issue, might be the wrong bulb.

In Spooky the same....#1251 flashers, connected in series in groups of 2 with a serial resistor, fed by the coil voltage. If one fails both do nothing. If one fails replace them both ..... minor differences between the bulbs make 1 dim and 1 very shiny.

1 year later
#885 6 years ago

I ran into the same problems and use a washer/cup which Gottlieb Always uses in their kicker and slingshot mechs. They are very usefull, maybe they can be obtained from Steve Youngs' pinball resource.

It is part nr #6 in the drawing below, part 22233

Clipboard01 (resized).jpgClipboard01 (resized).jpg

1 year later
#1422 4 years ago
Quoted from gianfri:

Dear Zaccaria lovers,
I just wanted to confirm that the new Zaccaria MPU for G1 machines is finally available.

The board is looking very nice! What about the power en playfield connectors? Are these compatible with the originals or do you need to replace these?

/\/\arco

9 months later
#1908 3 years ago

Maybe you are dealing with a very early cpu board for Pinball Champ. On those, transistor TR4 is missing and the area around the J13 J14 jumpers just below the IC1 and IC2 Gameroms looks a bit different. On these boards, J13 and J14 seem to be swapped. I bumped my head against this once….

#1912 3 years ago
Quoted from Zigzagzag:

This is what the area looks like here. TR4 is there, but if I understand correctly J13 and J14 go to the CS-lines of the ROMs ?
I believe that using J13 as it is now ties CS1 and CS2 together and sends it to pin 22 of ROM 1 and 2.

This is the version with TR4 and jumpering is not the issue here. At some boards as I mentioned earlier, TR4 is missing and Jumpers J13 and J14 are below eachother in stead of next to eachother. If you want to use 2764 Eproms on these boards the jumpering is different - jumpering J13 will not work. But again, not the issue on your CPU board.

#1914 3 years ago
Quoted from Zigzagzag:

I'll have to try to get that working first perhaps, maybe Leon's test ROM doesn't test the whole RAM area ?

As far as I know, Leon's ROM only tests the first and the last location in the RAM chips on Zaccaria boards. I talked with him about that when he was still amongst us before I started coding testroms myself. (He knew, the RAM tests in his Gottlieb system 80 testrom and Zaccaria testrom were weak, he bettered that in the later Williams testroms but never for Gottlieb and Zaccaria as he didn't had the time for that anymore….).

#1916 3 years ago
Quoted from Zigzagzag:

Are you sure about not jumpering J13 ?
It seems it is looking at this page : http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com/gen2/cpu-zeropower.html

The jumpering on your board is correct. At some older boards (without TR4) it is different.

1 month later
#1996 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

hows that lower right connection on the PS board? That always needs to be redone on nearly every zac. Repin the header and the plug. Will give you nice steady voltages then into the ps board.

And replace the fuse clips as well.

3 years later
#3159 8 months ago
Quoted from frisbez:

BGResto can do it. You can also check with Coos although I don't think he has it listed on his site.

You can certainly ask Coos because he can borrow a "master" from our collection.

7 months later
#3420 26 days ago
Quoted from DaveTheTrain:

Is there any source for replacement drop targets for Space Shuttle?

I can provide you some NOS if desired. Send me a PM if you are interested.

IMG_5400 (resized).jpgIMG_5400 (resized).jpg

And we have more....even more as pictured. If anyone is looking for something specific send me a message and I will take a look.

IMG_5399 (resized).jpgIMG_5399 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jeffersonville, IN
Machine - For Sale
San Francisco, CA
$ 45.00
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MarAlb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-pinball-owners-club-all-welcome?tu=MarAlb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.