player 2 (resized).jpg
player 1 (resized).jpg
high score (resized).jpg
MPU & driver boards (resized).jpg
credit ball-in-play (resized).jpg
Farfalla2 (resized).jpg
IMG_5399 (resized).jpg
IMG_5400 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EEE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#216 9 years ago

Edit... No longer available....

I just came across a couple of NOS Zacarria flipper bats that I thought I had sold a few years ago. They were spares for a Devil Riders that we sold some time ago.

One is transluscent red with a cover and rubber. The other two are white with the white rubber rings on them

IMG_20140908_162711.jpgIMG_20140908_162711.jpg

1 year later
#683 7 years ago

I should be getting my Devil Riders back soon.
Can someone with one tell me the height with the head folded down?
I have carried system 11 & wpc in our wagon (snug fit) and I would like to know if the DR will also fit.

Added over 8 years ago: I got the measurement and picked it up...29" tall and it fits just as nicely as a system 11 and a wpc.

2 months later
#700 7 years ago

Quick picture request for a shot of the fuses around the transformer of Devil Riders.

We may be missing something on ours in that area.

4 months later
#806 7 years ago

A family project Devil Riders resurrection over here (northern California ).

Does anyone have a spare fuse holder for dialing in based on the AC and DC voltages? Ours has a wired work around that we want to make right as we work through all of the electronics.

The playfield cleaned up nicely so cosmetically we are in good shape.

IMG_1263.jpgIMG_1263.jpg

5 years later
#2658 2 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Um wow, OK I think I may have found the culprit and if it's this, A) I'll feel really silly because I told the seller this was my only hunch but we couldn't quite see it in full detail (and she had no reason to think it was ever messed with).... and B) Not sure what to even look for to fix it?
So on the transformer box is a radial socket with a bunch of voltage markings. I thought something was punched or inserted to select the input voltage and that's that, although the receptacle seemed strange. And before you say the obvious - We both looked right at this thing and didn't see the "Fuse F1" label. DUH! But we were all over everything else!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
HOWEVER after unscrewing the receptacle from the plate to get a better look, I don't think it's "just" a simple fuse receptacle? For one, I have a spare cap but a normal fuse seems too long, and it won't fit. For another: none of the voltage sockets seem "selected" by anything. So I'm imagining a part that combines the fuse cap/housing and selector pin in one. Is that it? What the heck would that be called and where would I find one?
Seller was insistent the game had worked and I have no reason to doubt her, but she couldn't imagine why such a piece (if it existed) would have gone missing and frankly neither can I. The game came with a nice assortment of maintenance parts and such and is in great shape cosmetically.
If anyone can name or illustrate what's missing here I'd appreciate it. Then I can turn it on and see what's *actually* broke Been wanting a Zac for a long time, I'm excited and impressed so far!
EDIT:
Boy I really need to temper my forum calls and search around a little bit. I found what it's supposed to look like...!
http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com/gen2/transformers.html
Now the big question: Where in the heck to find one? I found other selector-fuse holders on ebay which were similar but quite different.
The good news is I can probably hack something up to get it to work for testing, such as an in-line holder direct to the terminals. Yay!

Surfinvet in this thread probably has the information that you need. He recently bought a devil riders that was missing that piece, too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Elkhorn, WI
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
San Francisco, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EEE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-pinball-owners-club-all-welcome?tu=EEE and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.