A959C11A-46F8-497A-B6C4-57E985CABC12 (resized).jpeg
507361B2-139F-43EF-9E9F-5DB155D10004 (resized).jpeg
70DC6996-12CA-4F27-9717-CFEE719393E7 (resized).jpeg
300F6750-F897-4D2E-9BB9-916EB20D6051 (resized).jpeg
6C116094-D1D9-4F11-963B-4C1579503D43 (resized).jpeg
73E825E5-E4B2-4E40-8E50-8F04402FB9F2 (resized).jpeg
823CBAB0-6A53-443D-B043-8FB433320C47 (resized).jpeg
CA568F44-28E7-493C-AD23-396BEC93DA2A (resized).jpeg

There are 2402 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 49.
#2351 54 days ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

the problem is, that Zaccaria uses 2 rams together as a team. if you only use one ram, it causes glitches everywhere. Both the socketed and non socketed rams have to be replaced with one chip. I've never had a brinks cause errors.

You were right Neo, Gianfri provided me with one of his dual ram already a few weeks ago but I only found time today to install it on the CPU.
I removed both the Pinballsolutions single NVRAM and the old original one on IC5, soldered a empty socket on IC5 and plugged in the dual NVRAM, both provided by Gianfri.
I went trough all 37 programming steps with no trouble and it works fine now, played for the last hour or so without any glitches, even played the top field a few times and watched the motorcycle spin, what a great game ! Thanks Gianfri, Neo and everyone else for helping me out, appreciate it !

#2352 54 days ago
Quoted from Evel-Rider:

You were right Neo, Gianfri provided me with one of his dual ram already a few weeks ago but I only found time today to install it on the CPU.
I removed both the Pinballsolutions single NVRAM and the old original one on IC5, soldered a empty socket on IC5 and plugged in the dual NVRAM, both provided by Gianfri.
I went trough all 37 programming steps with no trouble and it works fine now, played for the last hour or so without any glitches, even played the top field a few times and watched the motorcycle spin, what a great game ! Thanks Gianfri, Neo and everyone else for helping me out, appreciate it !

yup, i've experienced this first hand on multiple games. Hence why I had a big speech about nobody should use those single socket NVrams.

#2353 54 days ago

Gauging interest to see if anyone wants to trade their Robot for a very nice Farfalla. Plus or minus cash depending on condition

#2355 54 days ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yup, i've experienced this first hand on multiple games. Hence why I had a big speech about nobody should use those single socket NVrams.

I'm still not convinced

I would be more on the opinion that it was a defect on the single NVRAM but I prefer not to insist, those NVRAMs are a suffrance for me due to the annoying assembly process.

#2356 54 days ago
Quoted from gianfri:

I'm still not convinced
I would be more on the opinion that it was a defect on the single NVRAM but I prefer not to insist, those NVRAMs are a suffrance for me due to the annoying assembly process.

There's likely some nuance with which RAM chip is used, how certain parts of the schematic are done, and things of that nature. It does seem that if you use a single NVRAM board that goes into both RAM locations may be the superior option.

I do know that when I had my Devil Riders, using a single NVRAM caused nearly 100% coil locking on startup. Particularly one specific pop bumper locked every time. Going with NVRAM in both locations dramatically reduced the amount of lockups, but it did still happen on an occasional basis. Going back to standard RAM eliminated the lockups completely. I think it may Kris Bliznick who was able to replicate the issue on his own Devil Riders with identical symptoms, down to the same locking coils.

#2357 54 days ago
Quoted from gianfri:

I'm still not convinced

I had 4 of them. but they were not yours. Mine were from someone else, and they all sucked and did random shit. Mainly because of using only 1 ram socket.

#2358 53 days ago
Quoted from HHaase:

There's likely some nuance with which RAM chip is used, how certain parts of the schematic are done, and things of that nature. It does seem that if you use a single NVRAM board that goes into both RAM locations may be the superior option.
I do know that when I had my Devil Riders, using a single NVRAM caused nearly 100% coil locking on startup. Particularly one specific pop bumper locked every time. Going with NVRAM in both locations dramatically reduced the amount of lockups, but it did still happen on an occasional basis. Going back to standard RAM eliminated the lockups completely. I think it may Kris Bliznick who was able to replicate the issue on his own Devil Riders with identical symptoms, down to the same locking coils.

This same thing was seen on play_pinball's Spooky. We put one of gianfri's dual modules in and it helped a lot. Checking with play_pinball but I think there may have not been any issues at all after switching. I believe it's still in his game. He'll check later tonight when he's at home (if he remembers)

#2359 53 days ago

Played the Devil Riders again today and still works perfectly, starts right up, just add some credits in the coin door and play away, the only thing I need to do is figure out the two ramps, when I hit the drop targets full on, the ball tends to shoot under the ramp and disappears somewhere waaay back underneath, it’s a pain to fiddle it back out again. Maybe bend the ramps down a bit ?
The other thing is the contacts on the knockers need some adjustment, a ‘soft’ ball won’t engage them leaving the ball stuck behind it, remove apron, glassplate etc to get it back in the game again.
But these things have nothing to do with the NVRAM offcourse, next is to replace the missing neon tube, I tried a piece of led-neon but first it’s way to short and second I think it’s way to bright also...

300F6750-F897-4D2E-9BB9-916EB20D6051 (resized).jpeg507361B2-139F-43EF-9E9F-5DB155D10004 (resized).jpeg70DC6996-12CA-4F27-9717-CFEE719393E7 (resized).jpeg
#2360 53 days ago

Been a long time since I had Devil Riders but I recall there is a bar behind the left and right targets that prevents the ball from going under the ramp when its up. THis bar drops when the targets drop and the large posts drop lowering the ramp on either side. the manual is on ipdb.org if you don't have one (its just jpgs so print it as pdf if you want it together)

knockers? are you talking about the pop bumpers? it sounds like you need to adjust the pop bumper spoons/switch so they are more sensitive to fire the switch to pulse the pop bumper and ring pushes the ball away.

led tube is very bright but you can wrap it in printer paper (single sheet) and it mutes the lighting nicely. or 2 sheets if you want it dimmer. It sounds like you are going another route anyway, but if you find a longer led tube it could work.

Quoted from Evel-Rider:

Played the Devil Riders again today and still works perfectly, starts right up, just add some credits in the coin door and play away, the only thing I need to do is figure out the two ramps, when I hit the drop targets full on, the ball tends to shoot under the ramp and disappears somewhere waaay back underneath, it’s a pain to fiddle it back out again. Maybe bend the ramps down a bit ?
The other thing is the contacts on the knockers need some adjustment, a ‘soft’ ball won’t engage them leaving the ball stuck behind it, remove apron, glassplate etc to get it back in the game again.
But these things have nothing to do with the NVRAM offcourse, next is to replace the missing neon tube, I tried a piece of led-neon but first it’s way to short and second I think it’s way to bright also...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#2361 53 days ago
Quoted from Evel-Rider:

next is to replace the missing neon tube, I tried a piece of led-neon but first it’s way to short and second I think it’s way to bright also

I made s post about this when I added it to my Farfalla. For the $42 you cant beat it.

amazon.com link »

these days they have color changing RGB led etc.

post #1787 thru #1799

I have total control of brightness and pulsation etc.

I really like it a lot!

it was a breeze to install looks fabulous, factory and wont break.

#2362 53 days ago

luvthatapex2 Yes I meant the pop bumpers (it’s been a long week already). I’ll try to adjust the spoons, I remember doing that before on the Hot Fire Birds.

Ah, then I’m missing those ramp bars, there’s nothing behind my droptargets, see if can track down how they look like, because this is a real pain and it happens all the time.

I asked a local neon company for pricing, they quoted me $150,- to bend up a replacement neon tube, then again I have the original transformer but don’t know if it works.

I ordered 2 meters of led neon this time for $5,00 to see how that looks, thanks for the help guys

#2363 53 days ago
Quoted from Evel-Rider:

luvthatapex2 Yes I meant the pop bumpers (it’s been a long week already). I’ll try to adjust the spoons, I remember doing that before on the Hot Fire Birds.
Ah, then I’m missing those ramp bars, there’s nothing behind my droptargets, see if can track down how they look like, because this is a real pain and it happens all the time.
I asked a local neon company for pricing, they quoted me $150,- to bend up a replacement neon tube, then again I have the original transformer but don’t know if it works.
I ordered 2 meters of led neon this time for $5,00 to see hoe that looks, thanks for the help guys

the kit I got off amazon was awesome and looks fantastic.

Much cheaper than having a new tube made.

I was really looking for long term durability and some control over the brightness.

#2364 53 days ago
Quoted from Evel-Rider:

Evel,
below each ram there is a cylinder pushed by a coil.
When the ramp goes up the cylinder goes up and closes the space below.

It's impossible not to see them so it's either the coil which is burnt or the mechanism is stuck
I had a problem on mine because the rubber was too thick and was blocking the movement.

Check this out
Gianfri

PS

It looks like you have a problem on display 1 on the first digit.
To me it is a problem on the digit driver, replace the BC423 or the BC422 responsible for that digit to fix it

#2365 53 days ago
Quoted from HHaase:

I see and listen to your feedback Captain and HHaase
Either it happens only on some specific games or I don't see why it works on my machines and why no customers even came back to me :/

Anyway, I may decide to stop selling NVRAMs in total as this is not my real business.

#2366 53 days ago

I want to see more about hot fire birds. Never seen that before.

#2367 53 days ago
Quoted from gianfri:

I see and listen to your feedback Captain and HHaase
Either it happens only on some specific games or I don't see why it works on my machines and why no customers even came back to me :/
Anyway, I may decide to stop selling NVRAMs in total as this is not my real business.

I never used yours, the ones that I have that I did the bitch session about , have the problems. Not sure if yours are wired the same or not. Might be more compatible with the other ram. I'd have to test yours fully to figure it out.

#2368 53 days ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

This same thing was seen on play_pinball's Spooky. We put one of gianfri's dual modules in and it helped a lot. Checking with play_pinball but I think there may have not been any issues at all after switching. I believe it's still in his game. He'll check later tonight when he's at home (if he remembers)

gianfri I do have your dual nvram in the Spooky I have here at my house. I did have issues initially when we had a different brand in there initially but I haven’t had any issues with the game in well over a year, so yours are quite likely good.

#2369 53 days ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I want to see more about hot fire birds. Never seen that before.

CaptainNeo It’s a 1985 German NSM, I’d like to tell you more on this particular one, it’s quite a story, but that would be off-topic. Maybe there’s a NSM thread here or where should I post this one ?

#2370 52 days ago

send me pics in PM or post them here. It's off topic kinda, but keeps the zaccaria thread alive anyway.

#2371 52 days ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

send me pics in PM or post them here. It's off topic kinda, but keeps the zaccaria thread alive anyway.

Okay CaptainNeo asked for it, way off topic but here it is; my 1985 NSM Löwen Hot Fire Birds. The NSM Company from Germany made and still make, jukeboxes, vending machines and in the 80’s also a few pinballs (5 different ones I think). I believe 850 of these were made.
They have an all steel body with faux wood vinyl all around.
Most of the underside playfield components are Gottlieb but the boards, software and design were all their own.
I stumbled upon this particular one some 6 years ago, my first pinball machine, something I always dreamed of. It didn’t start up but I took it home anyway as decoration in my living room as happy as I could be.

Some lights worked but no sound no displays and no startup. It tried to fix it, checked the fuses, traced all the wires, tapped on the boards here and there but I had no clue whatsoever where to start.

I called around and send emails to various local pinball repair shops and people in ‘the scene’ and they all started laughing without exception and told me NSM machines are pieces of crap. One shop advised me to put it in the garden and plant flowers in it cause that’s all they were good for (I kid you not).

As it turned out later this machine had been travelling trough the pinball circuit for well over a decade, went from owner to owner and no one could fix it. That’s why I got it for exactly $100,-

It sat in my room for a year like that turning it on every evening and watch the few lights come on until a colleague of mine visited me and suggested to bring over his oscilloscope to just check some components, he soon recognized a RAM as such, (I didn’t have a clue) and a few minutes later he thought he found the problem in the shape of the RAM being dead/empty/broken. We checked the ram’s no. and found one online for $1,79 and replaced it, a manual in pdf was also found online.

The manual stated the need of a ‘service-box’ wich you connect to the machine to program it’s memory / settings, these ‘service-tastaturs’ are also used to program the companies vending machines so I found one on Ebay for $50,-, we hooked it up, followed the guidelines from the manual and after a few hiccups it started right up !

It sure needed some tweaking here and there, the battery had leaked but didn’t do any damage. I cleaned and waxed the playfield and installed about 100 new lamps and a set of rubbers and I played on it on a weekly basis for the last 5 years, it still looks great with little to no wear on the playfield, some old school German reliability there.

I still love the Sci-Fi ‘Owl’ theme, has great sounds, a drop kick, and a dual ball option on certain high scores, and still is challenging enough for me.

I received some emails from those people I first contacted over the years mocking me if I ever got lucky in getting the NSM working .... well, yes (my colleague) did !

A959C11A-46F8-497A-B6C4-57E985CABC12 (resized).jpegB079CCED-5EA9-416E-8320-5680901685F9 (resized).jpeg

#2372 52 days ago
Quoted from Evel-Rider:

Okay CaptainNeo asked for it, way off topic but here it is; my 1985 NSM Löwen Hot Fire Birds. The NSM Company from Germany made and still make, jukeboxes, vending machines and in the 80’s also a few pinballs (5 different ones I think). I believe 850 of these were made.
They have an all steel body with faux wood vinyl all around.
Most of the underside playfield components are Gottlieb but the boards, software and design were all their own.
I stumbled upon this particular one some 6 years ago, my first pinball machine, something I always dreamed of. It didn’t start up but I took it home anyway as decoration in my living room as happy as I could be.
Some lights worked but no sound no displays and no startup. It tried to fix it, checked the fuses, traced all the wires, tapped on the boards here and there but I had no clue whatsoever where to start.
I called around and send emails to various local pinball repair shops and people in ‘the scene’ and they all started laughing without exception and told me NSM machines are pieces of crap. One shop advised me to put it in the garden and plant flowers in it cause that’s all they were good for (I kid you not).
As it turned out later this machine had been travelling trough the pinball circuit for well over a decade, went from owner to owner and no one could fix it. That’s why I got it for exactly $100,-
It sat in my room for a year like that turning it on every evening and watch the few lights come on until a colleague of mine visited me and suggested to bring over his oscilloscope to just check some components, he soon recognized a RAM as such, (I didn’t have a clue) and a few minutes later he thought he found the problem in the shape of the RAM being dead/empty/broken. We checked the ram’s no. and found one online for $1,79 and replaced it, a manual in pdf was also found online.
The manual stated the need of a ‘service-box’ wich you connect to the machine to program it’s memory / settings, these ‘service-tastaturs’ are also used to program the companies vending machines so I found one on Ebay for $50,-, we hooked it up, followed the guidelines from the manual and after a few hiccups it started right up !
It sure needed some tweaking here and there, the battery had leaked but didn’t do any damage. I cleaned and waxed the playfield and installed about 100 new lamps and a set of rubbers and I played on it on a weekly basis for the last 5 years, it still looks great with little to no wear on the playfield, some old school German reliability there.
I still love the Sci-Fi ‘Owl’ theme, has great sounds, a drop kick, and a dual ball option on certain high scores, and still is challenging enough for me.
I received some emails from a few people over the years mocking me if I ever got lucky in getting the NSM working .... well, yes (my colleague) did !
[quoted image][quoted image]

Very cool, thanks for sharing. Definitely a lot of gottlieb in there. Now we just need a gameplay video

#2373 52 days ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Very cool, thanks for sharing. Definitely a lot of gottlieb in there. Now we just need a gameplay video

Here you go, not mine but exact same one;

#2375 52 days ago
Quoted from Evel-Rider:

way off topic but here it is; my 1985 NSM Löwen Hot Fire Birds.

Great story!
After 5 years playing it, it might be time to remove that non standard post between the flippers

#2376 52 days ago
Quoted from Quench:

Great story!
After 5 years playing it, it might be time to remove that non standard post between the flippers

Thanks for pointing out.
I didn’t even notice that, I’m very far from being an expert on pinball machines, there are no rubber sets available for these machines either, I had to order some here and some there, I’m not supposed to say this but I even played it with standard rubber bands here and there for a while haha

#2377 52 days ago
Quoted from Evel-Rider:

I even played it with standard rubber bands here and there for a while haha

Better than having no rubbers

#2378 52 days ago

hey that was a great story to read about your 'Hot Fire Birds' pin Evel-Rider.
Great to hear that you got it going after getting laughed at. That'll show em!

#2379 51 days ago

I adjusted the contacts on the 4 pop-bumper spoons today, one of ‘m works (top left) the other 3 do give points when activated but the solenoids don’t engage, they are not stuck, everything moves freely.
Is this ‘normal’ ? I think not, it reduces playtime in the upper field, I find it strange it does add points when activated.
Another thing I noticed already before (but totally ignored it ) is 4 loose wires on CN17 see pic. Since everything else seems the work on the machine could they be related to the pop bumpers maybe....I will have to check schematics !
5BF2DBA1-A4B7-48D7-86C5-43BD2A413E44 (resized).jpegC4763716-D5BB-44EE-A74D-9EBE9F203676 (resized).jpeg

#2380 51 days ago

ah ah ah
the 5 loose wires control 5 different coils which may probably be dead and that's why you don't have the bumpers and the ball stoppers below the ramps

Evel, the Zaccaria machines have the test programs and a guide.
If you follow the coil tests and refer to the user's guide you'll see which coil do not activate during the test.

Those are basic tests you have to run when you get a new machine.

What I'm shocked about is that you got a machine which was supposed to be working/repaired and it doesn't.

Not even far from being normal the fact the you have coils wires removed.

Please run all the tests again, contacts, coils, and fix the problems otherwise you won't be able to have a proper game.

Last but not least, I suspect that the darligtons which control the coils may be dead, be careful because if the coils are good and the darligton are dead in a closed position you may cook the coils.
If the are coils are dead and the darligton are good you may explode the darlington.

if the coils fire immediately when you switch the machine ON, do not leave it on and switch all OFF immediately.

#2381 51 days ago

Thanks Gianfri, I bought the machine as is, I knew it had problems, the previous owner lost interest and gave up on fixing it.

I got it cheap, the previous owner did all the hard work already, it’s up to me now to finish what he started, that’s where your new NVRAM came in for instance. I did ran several self tests but didn’t pay attention to the pop bumpers, I’m a bit of a cowboy amongst you pinball wizards haha I’m sorry :-/

Thanks for the fair warning, I’ll keep my hand on the on/off switch !

#2382 51 days ago

Ok, I see it better now, I was convinced it was sold as working.

Have fun

1 week later
#2383 41 days ago

Does anyone have a lead on Farfalla pop bumper caps? Or bodies?

My caps keep falling off due to warped and worn locking tabs.

Mine were originally epoxied on when i got the game.

Changing out the dead bulbs and putting in the Leds was a challenge...

#2384 41 days ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Does anyone have a lead on Farfalla pop bumper caps? Or bodies?
My caps keep falling off due to warped and worn locking tabs.
Mine were originally epoxied on when i got the game.
Changing out the dead bulbs and putting in the Leds was a challenge...

Wouldn't be a solution to put some transparent double sided tape on the tabs to keep it in place?

I may have one spare cap but honestly, on top of the fact that sometimes the color doesn't correspond with what you have, international shipping has become a nightmare therefore the only option is DHL at 35$ for the shipping

#2385 41 days ago

Finally joined the club last week when I picked up a Soccer Kings (excited about that) - though I have to admit my dumb-ass finds almost as much enjoyment in mimicking the callouts incorrectly as I am playing (e.g. lots of various yelling about a ‘taco’)

#2386 40 days ago
Quoted from skink91:

Finally joined the club last week when I picked up a Soccer Kings (excited about that) - though I have to admit my dumb-ass finds almost as much enjoyment in mimicking the callouts incorrectly as I am playing (e.g. lots of various yelling about a ‘taco’)

Congrats!

#2387 40 days ago

Thanks! I think its a pretty fun game actually… would love to add a couple more to the lineup someday.

#2388 40 days ago

soccer kings is a great. Lot going on with that one.

#2389 38 days ago

Friday evening project; I replaced the too bright and too short led-neon for a warm white and longer one, I’m happy the way it looks now; way better than the first attempt.

2181FAD8-8FEE-46E4-9662-994CFDE79636 (resized).jpegAFF5AA47-5C5A-4C42-90BE-DF6A42E97989 (resized).jpeg
#2390 38 days ago
Quoted from Evel-Rider:

Friday evening project; I replaced the too bright and too short led-neon for a warm white and longer one, I’m happy the way it looks now; way better than the first attempt.[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great!

#2391 37 days ago

Can I wire this to work as a soundboard substitute in a Shooting The Rapids project - https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/C8066. I am having no luck thus far finding a sound board for this project.

#2392 37 days ago
Quoted from StratDoc:

Can I wire this to work as a soundboard substitute in a Shooting The Rapids project - https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/C8066. I am having no luck thus far finding a sound board for this project.

You’ll need to review the schematic and see.
https://o.pinside.com/1/17/c6/117c6ab4bb82623fd748cd23ddd2aa0bc9534cd8.pdf

#2393 37 days ago
Quoted from Evel-Rider:

Friday evening project; I replaced the too bright and too short led-neon for a warm white and longer one, I’m happy the way it looks now; way better than the first attempt.[quoted image][quoted image]

looks great. Neon break on you? Lights up the backglass better than the neon did.

#2394 37 days ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

looks great. Neon break on you? Lights up the backglass better than the neon did.

Yeah I bought without the neon, last owner broke it a local neon shop estimated $175,- for just the tube with no transformer, I still have the original transformer but don’t know if it works, this led-neon was $15,00

#2395 37 days ago
Quoted from Evel-Rider:

Looks great

Don't forget the remark about the Display player one I wrote some time before.
if you don't fix it you'll burn the plasma display at one point.

#2396 37 days ago
Quoted from StratDoc:

Not really

it's a EM sound board without eprom which has nothing to do with a 1125 sound board.

#2397 37 days ago

You’ll need to find a 1b1125 sound card. They were used in several early gen 1 games so look on eBay daily or set a search internationally and eventually you’ll find one from a parted out game.

Quoted from StratDoc:

#2398 33 days ago
Quoted from gianfri:

I have got enough offers for testing the power board so for the moment I close the orders for this revision, I'll ship them out in the next weeks and get feedback before proceeding with a much bigger production.
Really thanks to all of you for the continuous support.
Gianfri

Hey Gianfri, any update on that power board? I have a Devil Rider that I troubleshot once, and replaced a bunch of components on the power board. It worked OK for a month or two, and now it's back to doing the same thing: all light blinking and the machine never boots up to operational. What I would give for a power board and just end thsi problem once and for all.

Please let me know,
FJ

1 week later
#2399 25 days ago
Quoted from gianfri:

ah ah ah
the 5 loose wires control 5 different coils which may probably be dead and that's why you don't have the bumpers and the ball stoppers below the ramps
Evel, the Zaccaria machines have the test programs and a guide.
If you follow the coil tests and refer to the user's guide you'll see which coil do not activate during the test.
Those are basic tests you have to run when you get a new machine.
What I'm shocked about is that you got a machine which was supposed to be working/repaired and it doesn't.
Not even far from being normal the fact the you have coils wires removed.
Please run all the tests again, contacts, coils, and fix the problems otherwise you won't be able to have a proper game.
Last but not least, I suspect that the darligtons which control the coils may be dead, be careful because if the coils are good and the darligton are dead in a closed position you may cook the coils.
If the are coils are dead and the darligton are good you may explode the darlington.
if the coils fire immediately when you switch the machine ON, do not leave it on and switch all OFF immediately.

gianfri yes indeed, 7 darlingtons in total were defect and replaced them for new ones. We hooked up the loose wires and all 4 pop bumpers work now (one needs a little tweaking on the contact) the two ramps drop targets work as well and the two ‘gates’ behind them, all coils seem to be in good working condition, no buzzes overheating or such.

I also installed English eproms because this Italian really didn’t make sense to me, now I know I’m an ‘amateur rider’ and I need to go ‘Faster, Faster’ haha

Question; sometimes one or two drop targets under the left or right ramp drop without being hit, is this a bug or a feauture in the game as a bonus ? (I did notice they have an extra coil).

Next challenge is to fix the 1st display which is slowly dying...
784CA593-B798-426E-880F-3F3A4E27E7C4 (resized).jpeg

#2400 24 days ago

Yes, display is dying especially digit 1 but for the rest it could be the soldered leads on the front of the PCB

The lower targets have a coil in order to drop when you hit the upper targets while they are lighted up, it's a feature not a bug

There are 2402 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 49.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside