player 2 (resized).jpg
player 1 (resized).jpg
high score (resized).jpg
MPU & driver boards (resized).jpg
credit ball-in-play (resized).jpg
Farfalla2 (resized).jpg
IMG_5399 (resized).jpg
IMG_5400 (resized).jpg
There are 3,476 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 70.
#2201 3 years ago

No zac to test boards ad not sure as to value so that is why there is a "best offer" option on all of them.

#2202 3 years ago

The shipping prices seem quite high to me.

#2203 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

The shipping prices seem quite high to me.

Yes they are definitely High. You can thank Canada Post for that. I do not set the rates. They do. Conversely when us Canadians order from the states shipping is also very high!

#2204 3 years ago

So I'm trying to resurrect a pinball champ. The flippers are active even when not in a game. If I'm not mistaken it should be controlled by the relay under the playfield. The wires match the flipper coil wires and tone out. The relay is never engaged. Neither when power is turned on nor when the start button is pressed. I manually engaged it thinking maybe it controlled the upper flippers but that doesn't appear to be the case. There's 40v on all 6 of the contacts on the relay which doesn't seem right.

This game has had some creative wiring done to it in a few places that I'm fixing. I'm thinking that perhaps the relay stopped engaging and someone bypassed it? I haven't found it if so. Anyone got any other ideas before I go nuts trying to trace the wiring.

#2205 3 years ago

what was hacked in the wiring? Check out the flipper wires on the plugs to the boards, make sure they are going where they are suppose to. Schematics are good at showing you alll the connectors, and what wires should be where. Make sure everything is where it suppose to be on the board side of things.

#2206 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

what was hacked in the wiring? Check out the flipper wires on the plugs to the boards, make sure they are going where they are suppose to. Schematics are good at showing you alll the connectors, and what wires should be where. Make sure everything is where it suppose to be on the board side of things.

A lot of the coin door wiring has been cut for unknown reasons. There was a lone short red wire soldered to the left flipper button but it was just dangling.. no idea where that would have been connector or why. CN1 on the power board had the last 2 pins completely cooked and someone had soldered wires to the back of the board and used wire nuts to connect to the transformer. First thing I fixed was CN1 and CN4 because it was cooked too. Only thing connected to CN4 in PC is the controlled lamps though.

There is no power at CN5 pin 1 ever. This is the pin that goes to SCR64 which controls turning on the flippers. So somehow the flippers are getting power even though there's no power at SCR64. So there *must* be something I'm missing that's been hacked up unless I'm completely misunderstanding how things are supposed to work.

In light of the relays being suspect I've been trying to find an alternate. David suggests using G6RN-1A DC48 but I'd like to find something that requires either no modification of board or at least less modification. I've been unable to find anything else on mouser though so perhaps there still isn't anything better

#2207 3 years ago

CN1 is always trashed. Every zac I get I have to redo the header and usually unsolder the wires directly soldered to the board and change to a molex.

#2208 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

In light of the relays being suspect I've been trying to find an alternate. David suggests using G6RN-1A DC48 but I'd like to find something that requires either no modification of board or at least less modification. I've been unable to find anything else on mouser though so perhaps there still isn't anything better

Hello,

have you disconnected the CN16 from the driver board?
If the flippers do not activate with CN16 disconnected then the problem comes from the driver board and not from the relays

Normally when relays are dead they do not fire the flippers so it looks a bit weird to me that they could be the source of the problem.
Relay are discontinued so you won't find them on the market.

If they have been by-passed then you first need to find the hacks, then verify that SCR64 works correctly.
Do you hear the relay activating when you switch the machine ON?

Lots of things to check before buying something new.

Gianfri

#2209 3 years ago
Quoted from gianfri:

Hello,
have you disconnected the CN16 from the driver board?
If the flippers do not activate with CN16 disconnected then the problem comes from the driver board and not from the relays
Normally when relays are dead they do not fire the flippers so it looks a bit weird to me that they could be the source of the problem.
Relay are discontinued so you won't find them on the market.
If they have been by-passed then you first need to find the hacks, then verify that SCR64 works correctly.
Do you hear the relay activating when you switch the machine ON?
Lots of things to check before buying something new.
Gianfri

Hello Gianfri and thank you for replying. There is no power on the opposite side of the relays that go to SCR64 as far as I can tell. Checked at CN16 and the power supply side of that connection as well. I think somehow both relays bit the dust and someone has bypassed them as even without that power the flippers are on as soon as you turn the game on. I've been unable to find where power has been tapped in though yet. Going to scour the wiring in the next couple of days (probably not today) and see if i can't find it. Then I'll put in a different power supply board I have.

#2210 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

Hello Gianfri and thank you for replying. There is no power on the opposite side of the relays that go to SCR64 as far as I can tell. Checked at CN16 and the power supply side of that connection as well. I think somehow both relays bit the dust and someone has bypassed them as even without that power the flippers are on as soon as you turn the game on. I've been unable to find where power has been tapped in though yet. Going to scour the wiring in the next couple of days (probably not today) and see if i can't find it. Then I'll put in a different power supply board I have.

I ask again, do they switch on when CN16 is unplugged?

Other thing, flippers are powered from CN2, what happens if you remove CN2?

#2211 3 years ago

Looking for a Zaccaria Farfalla Owners manual. Just need the manual as I did get the electrical diagrams manual with the machine.
Let me know if you have one and its price.
Thanks,
Mike

#2212 3 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

Looking for a Zaccaria Farfalla Owners manual. Just need the manual as I did get the electrical diagrams manual with the machine.
Let me know if you have one and its price.
Thanks,
Mike

maybe this one:

https://www.ipdb.org/files/824/Zaccaria_1983_Farfalla_Manual.pdf

#2213 3 years ago

Thank you for this as I did too find this off the Internet Pinball Data Base. Its poorly copied as alot of the wording is cut off. That's why I always like an original manual if possible. Thanks again for the referral it will work for the time being, but still looking.

1 week later
#2214 3 years ago

Hi all,

Been the proud owner of an Aerobatics for a few months now and it works really well. I have the version that has both Replay and AAB with it currently set to AAB.

I am wondering if anyone who owns or has owned the AAB version can help me determine if the machine is functioning as it should. Whenever I light "Bonus Ball" via the Loop the Loop and drain the ball counter doesn't step up, it just let's me replay the ball. Is this intended? I ran into a situation earlier where I had a Special and the "Bonus Ball" lit and when I drained I only received a replay of the ball, but wouldn't this technically mean I'd get 2 extra plays? One on the current ball and an extra ball?

Any help is appreciated in figuring this out since the ruleset either doesn't exist or is hard to find.

#2215 3 years ago
Quoted from callmedoor:

Whenever I light "Bonus Ball" via the Loop the Loop and drain the ball counter doesn't step up, it just let's me replay the ball. Is this intended?

Ok, I just checked because I didn’t know myself.
If you set the plug in the head to add-a-ball here’s what happens:
When you get bonus ball from the loop award, it’s like getting extra ball in any other game. Same goes for special when flashing outlanes = Extra ball

The add-a-ball happens at the replay score settings (left side plugs in the head).
It also awards an increased ball when you reach the end of the ABCDE inserts.
Basically when you hear the knocker go off, it should add a ball on the backglass up to 9

#2216 3 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Ok, I just checked because I didn’t know myself.
If you set the plug in the head to add-a-ball here’s what happens:
When you get bonus ball from the loop award, it’s like getting extra ball in any other game. Same goes for special when flashing outlanes = Extra ball
The add-a-ball happens at the replay score settings (left side plugs in the head).
It also awards an increased ball when you reach the end of the ABCDE inserts.
Basically when you hear the knocker go off, it should add a ball on the backglass up to 9

So, what you're saying is when you get a special via the outlane, the bonus ball from the loop, or a special from the ABCDE lights, then the game should award a ball and the ball count should increase on the backglass, correct?

My Aerobatics does not do this for any of these. It only increases the ball count for getting the replay score which means that something is not making the right connection in the bonus ball relay circuit, I believe. The Special Rollovers, Bonus ball via the Loop, and the Special relays are all connected to the Bonus ball relay.

There is some wiring in my machine that was added/altered on these relays, so I need to check and make sure it isn't hacked or something weird. It would be cool if I could see the wiring on these relays if you had photos. If not, I can try to track down the problem. Failing that, I might call the tech in my area and see if he can use the schematics to figure it out.

Thanks for the reply. This has been bothering me for a while. Any suggestions on what to check outside of what I mentioned?

#2217 3 years ago
Quoted from callmedoor:

So, what you're saying is when you get a special via the outlane, the bonus ball from the loop, or a special from the ABCDE lights, then the game should award a ball and the ball count should increase on the backglass, correct?

Read it again. Those give 1 extra ball per ball.
The replay scores are the ones that increase the ball count.

That’s what my game does anyway. If you’re convinced that’s not correct, please let me know what you find out from your schematic research.
(I’ve never used the add-a-ball plug until you asked the question)

#2218 3 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Read it again. Those give 1 extra ball per ball.
The replay scores are the ones that increase the ball count.
That’s what my game does anyway. If you’re convinced that’s not correct, please let me know what you find out from your schematic research.
(I’ve never used the add-a-ball plug until you asked the question)

After I posted it, I reread it and it was too late for me to go back! So to make sure I got it this time: The ball count only increases on yours when you hit the replay scores and reach the end of the ABCDE inserts in AAB mode?

I also don't really understand how the replay scores on the left side of the head actually work. Do you have a brief overview/explanation of how that works that I can use?

#2219 3 years ago
Quoted from gianfri:

Hello Zac lovers,
I promised I would have posted a new video with the new Zaccaria power board, here a small teaser with the prototype which I'm running on my Devil Riders since 2 months now:

Cheers
Gianfri

Hey Gianfri, I seen this was posted 40 days ago. Any ETA on the release of this power board, and also an approx price? My Devil Riders is acting up again, and I already replaced a few components once. I think I want to try just replacing the power board.

Please let me know,
Thanks!

#2220 3 years ago

nevermind

#2221 3 years ago
Quoted from fat-johnny:

Hey Gianfri, I seen this was posted 40 days ago. Any ETA on the release of this power board, and also an approx price? My Devil Riders is acting up again, and I already replaced a few components once. I think I want to try just replacing the power board.
Please let me know,
Thanks!

Hello,

Revision one of the power board is on my desk since one week now, didn't find the time to connect and test.

Must admit that I'm totally swamped and it's complicated to follow all the projects we are working on.

I'll try to post something new soon.

One of our problems is to decide on which heatsink to use since they are quite difficult to find with the correct size.

The other doubt is about the option to prepare the board either for G1 or G2 or for both but... Some complications may arise with second option.

Let's see...
Cheers guys
Gianfri

#2222 3 years ago

Hi to all.

I'm still new to this forum and I am going to read through it but as a starter can anyone give me an idea of where to source flipper bats (lower and upper playfield bats) for a Pinball Champ 82 in the UK or Europe. They seem pretty thin on the ground.

Is there a generic standard for these bats?
TIA.

#2223 3 years ago
Quoted from gianfri:

Just back from holidays otherwise I would have suggested first to verify if you had the 170V on the CN5 before looking for anything else.
You probably fried much more than a resistor.
Generally the 2 x 2N3440 transistors die easily if something goes wrong and if the fuse blows there must be a main problem around the HV.
Whenever you fix the HV again you better verify what you have on the output because in some cases with faulty 2N3440 you may have more than 200V on the output which can damage the displays.
I also suggest you to verify all resistors in the HV circuit because you may have wrong values after them being cooked by your faulty circuit.
Use the schematics you can find on Zaccaria-pinball.com to verify the correct values.
If you run tests on the power I warmly suggest you to disconnect the CN5 cable from the CPU to avoid major disaster.
Good luck
Gianfri

Just thought that I would give you an update about my Pinball Champ 82.
You were right about everything that you suggested.
I got talked through a rebuild of a lot of components (via email) on the power board by a really good guy on another forum, Pinballinfo.
Anyhow after replacing resistors, transistors, thyristors, bridge rectifiers and other things the pin is working perfectly.
I am now more knowledgeable about checking all voltages before starting the pin up. Thanks again.

#2224 3 years ago
Quoted from Thehipster:

Just thought that I would give you an update about my Pinball Champ 82.
You were right about everything that you suggested.
I got talked through a rebuild of a lot of components (via email) on the power board by a really good guy on another forum, Pinballinfo.
Anyhow after replacing resistors, transistors, thyristors, bridge rectifiers and other things the pin is working perfectly.
I am now more knowledgeable about checking all voltages before starting the pin up. Thanks again.

happy to know that my suggestions have been useful

On a more generic way:
It's extremely difficult to help troubleshooting when you don't have the machine in front of you and sometimes you try to ask specific questions in order to build the full picture inside my mind.
On the other hand I'm not a wizard neither the most expert so sometimes I just don't know how to help

#2225 3 years ago
Quoted from gianfri:

happy to know that my suggestions have been useful
On a more generic way:
It's extremely difficult to help troubleshooting when you don't have the machine in front of you and sometimes you try to ask specific question in order to build the full picture inside my mind.
On the other hand I'm not a wizard neither the most expert so sometimes I just don't know how to help

Well you were right about it all. I just got to spend a lot more time with the other guy who is very well respected in the world of Zaccaria.

#2226 3 years ago

What’s the story on the drop targets on Magic Castle? Mine and all the examples on ipdb are blue but the rule card says red? Time Machine used red drops with the same stamp, right? It’s kind of whatever but just thought it was curious.

53DC9DE9-6ECD-4545-92C4-6548F179532B (resized).jpeg53DC9DE9-6ECD-4545-92C4-6548F179532B (resized).jpeg971E3FED-B17C-4247-BD03-E90CA45267D0 (resized).jpeg971E3FED-B17C-4247-BD03-E90CA45267D0 (resized).jpegfreegifmaker.me_2gZFC.giffreegifmaker.me_2gZFC.gif
#2227 3 years ago

No idea
I don't have a Magic Castel yet but maybe I get one in the next weeks

#2228 3 years ago

on magic castle. The bank on the left, is blue with the wizard face. The bank on the upper left is also blue with wizard face. The 3 bank above the pops is orange with stars on it, and you have a orange in the lower middle.

#2229 3 years ago

Been working on my Farfalla. Have installed LED's in and under the playfield so far and did different Titan colored rubber for the playfield. Looks good so far.

Next thing, I am never happy with the original GI lighting in a machine and always like adding more lights to the playfield if possible. So, working on installing more light sockets to the playfield. Will show updated pictures when finished.

20210113_165442 (resized).jpg20210113_165442 (resized).jpg20210120_093234 (resized).jpg20210120_093234 (resized).jpg20210120_093241 (resized).jpg20210120_093241 (resized).jpg20210120_093246 (resized).jpg20210120_093246 (resized).jpg20210120_093251 (resized).jpg20210120_093251 (resized).jpg
#2230 3 years ago

Also I upgraded the blue and orange target posts to double rubber posts due to the damage to the original posts (some were completely broken) and the amount of hits that happens once the targets are down.

20210120_094815 (resized).jpg20210120_094815 (resized).jpg20210120_094819 (resized).jpg20210120_094819 (resized).jpg
#2231 3 years ago

Looks really nice!
You motivate me to start working on my farfalla.
It is waiting for me since months now ...

#2232 3 years ago

Been working on my Farfalla

What happened to your taf project

#2233 3 years ago

Also I upgraded the blue and orange target posts to double rubber posts due to the damage to the original posts (some were completely broken) and the amount of hits that happens once the targets are down.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I wish my playfield was a nice as that!

Beautiful game.

#2234 3 years ago
Quoted from mjg417:

What happened to your taf project

I finished it. Not soon after had a guy in Tacoma Wa want it for his 50th birthday. Told him crazy $ hoping he would go away. His wife then called me and I then told her 13k and she said yes. Delivered it and bought a one owner Cactus Canyon that only had 70 plays on it and a Monster Bash with the $.

#2235 3 years ago
Quoted from gianfri:

Looks really nice!
You motivate me to start working on my farfalla.
It is waiting for me since months now ...

Quoted from pinballinreno:

I wish my playfield was a nice as that!
Beautiful game.

Thanks guys, just about finished with the playfield. Will update pictures here in the next day or so. So keep tuned in!

#2236 3 years ago

Here is the finished playfield. Added about 20+ more LED's. Some of you may not like all the colors in the GI, but I do colors along with white. I think it looks good.

20210123_164349 (resized).jpg20210123_164349 (resized).jpg20210123_164437 (resized).jpg20210123_164437 (resized).jpg20210123_164458 (resized).jpg20210123_164458 (resized).jpg
#2237 3 years ago

Working on the head today. Wanted to remove the neon tube without breaking it. Went and talked to a neon bender yesterday on how to remove the rubber connector where the neon wires are connected as it's burnt on. He told me to remove it very carefully and use a small screwdriver, but most of the time they break the glass neon tube. I asked him if he ever used WD40 to help loosen the rubber connector. He said no, but give it a try.
I sprayed a small amount of WD40 on the connection last night. Today I cut the tube with a new raserblade knife and pried on the rubber connector a little at a time. They both worked free and was able to remove the neon tube without any breakage. I think the WD40 did help with removing the burnt rubber boot.

20210125_134441 (resized).jpg20210125_134441 (resized).jpg20210126_131912 (resized).jpg20210126_131912 (resized).jpg20210126_133101 (resized).jpg20210126_133101 (resized).jpg
#2238 3 years ago

Also while I was at the neon bender company he gave me two new boots. Finished with the head LED upgrade, cleaning and neon removal/install.

20210126_140609 (resized).jpg20210126_140609 (resized).jpg20210126_140616 (resized).jpg20210126_140616 (resized).jpg
#2239 3 years ago

neon looks good. i'd lose the color LED's in the back. you are losing a ton of detail in the art, turning into color mush.

#2240 3 years ago

Also while I was at the neon bender company he gave me two new boots. Finished with the head LED upgrade, cleaning and neon removal/install.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Did you see the post I made about LED NEON Tube?

I absolutely love it on my game. More light with less glare, and you can change colors, brightness, make it flash 10 different ways etc, if you want lol.

The biggest plus is, no more worrying about breaking the tube, ever!

#2241 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

neon looks good. i'd lose the color LED's in the back. you are losing a ton of detail in the art, turning into color mush.

You are probably right, just having some fun. Easy to change out if I want.

Did you see the post I made about LED NEON Tube?
I absolutely love it on my game. More light with less glare, and you can change colors, brightness, make it flash 10 different ways etc, if you want lol.
The biggest plus is, no more worrying about breaking the tube, ever!

Yes, I did see your LED neon tube post. Great upgrade. My neon tube is working at this time, might change it out to your idea if it quits.

#2242 3 years ago

Need some tech help, have been working on my Farfalla. Machine does boot up and play, but was having sound problems with some sounds and then no sounds with buzzing/humming noises coming out of the speakers. Emailed David @ Zaccaria pinball, he suggested to replace the caps on the sound board. I replaced all small blue round caps, there are 7 of them. Re-installed sound board with no sound once turned power on, but F2 5amp fuse blows right away and machine will not boot up. Did I mess something up? Or is there a different issue? I did re-unplug the sound board completely replace the F2 5amp fuse and machine will boot up and play again. Any suggestions?
Thanks Mike

#2243 3 years ago

Need some tech help, have been working on my Farfalla. Machine does boot up and play, but was having sound problems with some sounds and then no sounds with buzzing/humming noises coming out of the speakers. Emailed David @ Zaccaria pinball, he suggested to replace the caps on the sound board. I replaced all small blue round caps, there are 7 of them. Re-installed sound board with no sound once turned power on, but F2 5amp fuse blows right away and machine will not boot up. Did I mess something up? Or is there a different issue? I did re-unplug the sound board completely replace the F2 5amp fuse and machine will boot up and play again. Any suggestions?
Thanks Mike

Sounds like you will have to re-visit the work you did and check for something wrong.

#2244 3 years ago

make sure you didn't flip a cap around so the positive is the wrong way. Is it only the PS board that has the + printed wrong or do the sound boards have that issue too?

#2245 3 years ago

Sounds like you will have to re-visit the work you did and check for something wrong.

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

make sure you didn't flip a cap around so the positive is the wrong way. Is it only the PS board that has the + printed wrong or do the sound boards have that issue too?

Yes, will have to recheck my work, I thought I did. Possibly I may have did in one of the caps, you never know. I did take pictures of all the caps prior to removal just to make sure I have follow up pictures of what was there in the beginning. Have learned this trait do to in the past looking at what I removed and said to myself what did it look like before???
Thanks guys for your input, I'll look into it tomorrow and follow up and let you know.

#2246 3 years ago

Update: Sometimes you do the stupid things and that is what I did on this. In my rush to try the sound board out after repairs, I pulled it out again today and saw that I had forgot to clip the long leads off the last cap I installed. No wonder the fuse shorted out right away. Anyhow once I clipped them off and re-installed the sound board it works fine. Lesson learned, take your time and double check your work before installing and testing. Just glad that no damage happened to the board.

#2247 3 years ago

Update: Sometimes you do the stupid things and that is what I did on this. In my rush to try the sound board out after repairs, I pulled it out again today and saw that I had forgot to clip the long leads off the last cap I installed. No wonder the fuse shorted out right away. Anyhow once I clipped them off and re-installed the sound board it works fine. Lesson learned, take your time and double check your work before installing and testing. Just glad that no damage happened to the board.

My Farfalla had all of the country/game jumpers with 1" leads still on it, touching the back panel, looked like a porcupine underneath!

I have no idea what the prior op or repair guy was thinking...

I have to say, it didnt go well untill I cut them off...

#2248 3 years ago

I'm happy today, a new Zaccaria just joined the family!

20210129_181417 (resized).jpg20210129_181417 (resized).jpg

and it looks like the flipper bats are not original :/

Now just started the Farfalla playfield works, any suggestion is welcomed!

20210129_170241 (resized).jpg20210129_170241 (resized).jpg

#2249 3 years ago

HI, i just bought a farfalla pinball some weeks ago. there was battery damage which i cleaned with vinegar so far. Luckily there are no traces eaten up. I am in the process of rebuilding the power supply. new caps and fuseclips cause some were broken/corroded. At the first test (with the non refurbish powersupply) the pinball did not booted. I did not check the voltage because i just wanted a first test and would repair the powerboard first. backglass and lady are in perfect condition , neon is working. some corrosion on the coindoor but overall very good condition. wil upgrade with NVram , leds/ledstrips and if necesarry led displays.
Glad there is a dedicated forum for zaccaria with tons of information.
I will keep you updated with the progress but have a stern dracula and williams road kings on a full repair.

#2250 3 years ago

Does anybody have a locking mechanism ( metal plate and lock) for the backbox for farfalla for sale? Preferable in Europe. Mine is missing. i suppose it's the same for many games. See attached image.

backbox lock (resized).pngbackbox lock (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Elkhorn, WI
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jeffersonville, IN
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,476 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 70.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-pinball-owners-club-all-welcome/page/45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.