player 2 (resized).jpg
player 1 (resized).jpg
high score (resized).jpg
MPU & driver boards (resized).jpg
credit ball-in-play (resized).jpg
Farfalla2 (resized).jpg
IMG_5399 (resized).jpg
IMG_5400 (resized).jpg
There are 3,476 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 70.
#1851 4 years ago

Hi,

Long time Zaccaria collector here, but relatively new to Pinside and just came across this thread. Here's some of my collection....

I have 24 Zacs altogether, but have a games room I've just built that has eight of them.

Pins 1 (resized).JPGPins 1 (resized).JPGPins 2 (resized).JPGPins 2 (resized).JPG
#1853 4 years ago

as far as looking for an american insert. I just sold a nice euro insert to someone in here. So they must have the american version ready to sell.

#1854 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

as far as looking for an american insert. I just sold a nice euro insert to someone in here. So they must have the american version ready to sell.

Drats!

I needed a euro one...

#1855 4 years ago

trade the guy looking for an american one 5 responses up.

#1856 4 years ago
Quoted from Doug_1970:

Hi,
Long time Zaccaria collector here, but relatively new to Pinside and just came across this thread. Here's some of my collection....
I have 24 Zacs altogether, but have a games room I've just built that has eight of them.[quoted image][quoted image]

Great collection Doug. Which are your favorites?

#1857 4 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Great collection Doug. Which are your favorites?

Star God is my favourite. I'm rebuilding it at the moment, I"ll post some pics here shortly.

EWF was the first machine I got, back in 1987 or 88, then most of the others in the 90's.

#1858 4 years ago
Quoted from Doug_1970:

Hi,
I have 24 Zacs altogether, but have a games room I've just built that has eight of them.[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice collection we might get there one day
We are on our first Locomotion and it's fire up day today so looking forward to that...gulp

#1859 4 years ago
Quoted from jclocomotion:

Nice collection we might get there one day
We are on our first Locomotion and it's fire up day today so looking forward to that...gulp

Did you buy it a couple of weeks ago from a guy in Nottingham?

#1860 4 years ago
Quoted from Doug_1970:

Did you buy it a couple of weeks ago from a guy in Nottingham?

Down south somewhere

#1861 4 years ago
Quoted from jclocomotion:

Down south somewhere

I think I saw it on Gumtree. The legs looked like they had been shortened to me, but it might have just been the photo angle.

Let me know if you need any bits - I've got a sh*tload of Zac stuff and a spare Locomotion playfield.

Cheers

#1862 4 years ago
Quoted from Doug_1970:

I think I saw it on Gumtree. The legs looked like they had been shortened to me, but it might have just been the photo angle.
Let me know if you need any bits - I've got a sh*tload of Zac stuff and a spare Locomotion playfield.
Cheers

PMd you

#1863 4 years ago
Quoted from Doug_1970:

Cheers

shitload of stuff huh. PM Sent.

#1864 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

shitload of stuff huh. PM Sent.

No PM received yet.

#1865 4 years ago
Quoted from Doug_1970:

Hi,

Hello Doug, happy to see you here

As you know already, my favorite G1 is EWF but I never tried the Star God

#1866 4 years ago

StarGod is my favorite gen1. EWF left the zac collection in 4 weeks, though it was beautiful.
IMO StarGod has great pinball action, lots of bouncing, dual spinners that are super fun to hit and simple rules that are hard to master.
Just a really great game. It was the last gen1 for me to sell before diving into the gen2s

Quoted from gianfri:

#1867 4 years ago
Quoted from gianfri:

You're welcome to come over to the UK and try sometime. I haven't quite finished rebuilding the playfield yet, but I'll post some videos here when I do.

#1868 4 years ago

Any of you guys have Zaccaria flipper coils you would part with? Looking for D50 S600 / D14 S5000 for my Magic Castle and figured you'd be the best source of info. Thanks you for any help you can provide.

#1869 4 years ago
Quoted from BaymenCoach:

Any of you guys have Zaccaria flipper coils you would part with? Looking for D50 S600 / D14 S5000 for my Magic Castle and figured you'd be the best source of info. Thanks you for any help you can provide.

Does marocospecialties.com or pinballheaven.com still have these?

#1870 4 years ago

Neither has the coils.

#1871 4 years ago

hard to find. You can substitute according to D. Gersic on his site. Might find these easier or maybe you have a spare in your toolbox:
http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com/misc/index.html

Main Flipper (Baseplate) D.50 S.600 / D.14 S.5000 Tan 3.5Ω / 480Ω Custom 24-600/35-5000

#1872 4 years ago
Quoted from BaymenCoach:

I have flipper coils in stock.

#1873 4 years ago

Found a pair on Marco somehow today....so strange that they just popped up! Thanks!

#1874 4 years ago
Quoted from BaymenCoach:

Found a pair on Marco somehow today....so strange that they just popped up! Thanks!

I bought mine from marco too.

#1875 4 years ago

nvm, looks like marco has them. I do carry a ton of zac parts which I will have up on my website once my website gets a overhaul. Which is in process.

#1876 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

nvm, looks like marco has them. I do carry a ton of zac parts which I will have up on my website once my website gets a overhaul. Which is in process.

Yes we are waiting for this too as I am sure we are going to need stuff after we get to our next stage of the Locomotion restore

#1877 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Flipper pawls?

#1878 4 years ago

everything. I've built up a fairly big zac parts stash over the years

#1879 4 years ago

Hey guys,
I just recently picked up a Soccer Kings pin. My backglass is shot. Was wanting to know if anyone on here was familiar with this company:
https://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts-by-game/soccer-kings/

They sell Translites for Soccer Kings. Thought it would be a decent replacement until I can get the backglass repaired.

Has anybody bought anything from this company? Just thought I'd do some homework before I bought one from them.

Thanks guys!

Also heres some pics of my Soccer Kings. A long way from being finished, but I got the ball rolling. Cheers!

20200327_143829.jpg20200327_143829.jpg20200327_175345.jpg20200327_175345.jpg20200329_175939.jpg20200329_175939.jpg20200329_175951.jpg20200329_175951.jpg20200328_233212.jpg20200328_233212.jpg20200329_175959.jpg20200329_175959.jpg20200329_180151.jpg20200329_180151.jpg
#1880 4 years ago
Quoted from Ed150:

Hey guys,
I just recently picked up a Soccer Kings pin. My backglass is shot. Was wanting to know if anyone on here was familiar with this company:
They sell Translites for Soccer Kings. Thought it would be a decent replacement until I can get the backglass repaired.
Has anybody bought anything from this company? Just thought I'd do some homework before I bought one from them.
Thanks guys!
Also heres some pics of my Soccer Kings. A long way from being finished, but I got the ball rolling. Cheers![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Isnt pinball center the company that wont deliver to the US?

They make you go thru a convoluted shipping maze.

It works but is difficult....

#1881 4 years ago

pinballinreno I have no clue. I sent them an email earlier today to find out the deminsions.
Any other company make translites for Zaccaria Pins?

#1882 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballcenter-parts-needed#post-5590819

Pinsider Zitt does group buys a few times a year to handle imports from pinball.center; He makes it very easy for everyone involved.

#1883 4 years ago

play_pinball thanks for the heads up. I will pm Zitt
Thanks guys!

#1884 4 years ago
Quoted from Ed150:

Hey guys,
Thanks guys!
Also heres some pics of my Soccer Kings. A long way from being finished, but I got the ball rolling. Cheers![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

looks good except for the blue and purple GI LED. You don't want color at all, but you REALLY don't want it right by the flippers where you need to see the most.

#1885 4 years ago

Dear Zaccaria lovers,

discover here the latest news on the Zaccaria LED displays:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-pinballsolutionseu-official-thread-#post-5607097

Gianfri

#1886 4 years ago

I am thinking about picking up a very nice Magic Castle and had a few questions. How reliable are these machines and how hard is it to get parts like coils and drop targets an such? Is anyone making the proper drop targets with the design on them? Would like to know some information on them before I buy this machine.

#1887 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

everything. I've built up a fairly big zac parts stash over the years

I'm sure there's other stuff I'd like but do you happen to have a gen2 transformer with the voltage selector so you don't have to retap things? I'm guessing not since you have at least 1 step down converter on your games.

#1888 4 years ago

CaptainNeo Those were just spare LEDs I had laying around. Nothing set in stone. It was just nice to look at a freshly waxed playfield with LEDs

#1889 4 years ago
Quoted from Ed150:

CaptainNeo Those were just spare LEDs I had laying around. Nothing set in stone. It was just nice to look at a freshly waxed playfield with LEDs

least the ones by the flippers are the easiest to swap out.

As far as transformers go. I do have one that is dial in, but I think someone changed the wires in it, so I need to go through it to make sure it's setup correctly. I do have a step down in couple of my games.

#1890 4 years ago
Quoted from gianfri:

Dear Zaccaria lovers,
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-pinballsolutionseu-official-thread-#post-5607097
Gianfri

I do love my new displays!

They were fast and fun to build and look amazing.

#1891 4 years ago
Quoted from gianfri:

Dear Zaccaria lovers,
Gianfri

Are you going to do the 8 digit displays in blue? I think my Magic Castle needs them

#1892 4 years ago

Blue? No zacs used Blue Displays...

Quoted from ViperJelly:

Are you going to do the 8 digit displays in blue? I think my Magic Castle needs them

#1893 4 years ago

Not until Gianfri made them. He has blue and white options for 7 digit. "Need" was a little strong, I would really like to have them.

#1894 4 years ago
Quoted from shazam78:

I am thinking about picking up a very nice Magic Castle and had a few questions. How reliable are these machines and how hard is it to get parts like coils and drop targets an such? Is anyone making the proper drop targets with the design on them? Would like to know some information on them before I buy this machine.

Anyone??

#1895 4 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Well, honestly I was not going to produce them because I'm not convinced there is a real request but if you provoke me I may order some

#1896 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I do love my new displays!
They were fast and fun to build and look amazing.

Thanks for the nice feedback

#1898 4 years ago

Zacs are reliable once you get them working. Don't worry about coils, you rarely need them unless the game is partially parted out. I don't know of anyone making drop targets. If the magic castle is fully working I would get it. It's a fun game.

If it's not working, prepare to roll up your sleeves and do board work. Recently some boards have been reproduced which helps alot, and a version of the displays has been released. Displays and boards were hard to work on and no replacements were available. Sound boards are still impossible to find and difficult to fix though if it working you should be ok. Missing parts are the biggest issue so hopefully your game is intact.

More people are interested in the zacs than ever and post to this thread so you'll also get help if you need it.

Quoted from shazam78:

#1899 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

prepare to roll up your sleeves and do board work.

David Gersic also does board repair by mail. Lots of good info on his site also.
http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com/

#1900 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Blue? No zacs used Blue Displays...

untrue. Locomotion has blue plastic filter panels to try and make an orange display blue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jeffersonville, IN
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Elkhorn, WI
Machine - For Sale
San Francisco, CA
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,476 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 70.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-pinball-owners-club-all-welcome/page/38?hl=jclocomotion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.