Topic Stats

• 1,966 posts
  • 223 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 637 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG-20200531-WA0007 (resized).jpeg
20200530_172914 (resized).jpg
20200524_122801 (resized).jpg
20200524_122752 (resized).jpg
20200524_123047 (resized).jpg
20200524_123658 (resized).jpg
20200524_123703 (resized).jpg
20200524_123710 (resized).jpg
20200518_193504.jpg
20200518_193116.jpg
20200502_01024700 (resized).jpg
2020-04-28 17.15.33 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200425_110256 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200425_110247 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200425_110235 (resized).jpg
20200329_180151.jpg

There are 1966 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 40.
#101 5 years ago

I've heard the same on spooky number wise. I'm also keen to know if anyone has a Time Machine proto with a rotating head on the center 0f the BG?~SpOoKy

#102 5 years ago

I only own a worn-out Space Shuttle, is it ok for me to join?

#103 5 years ago

Of course! Any Zac is a great pin! Welcome aboard the Zac train!~SpOoKy

#104 5 years ago

SpaceShuttle 001.jpg

#106 5 years ago

If anyone has Zaccaria Magic Castle, Time Machine, or Robots for sale, please contact me. cfh@provide.net
(Ann Arbor michigan.) Thanks!

#107 5 years ago

There is a Magic Castle on Ebay in Australia at the moment.
But I already have one.

#108 5 years ago

I have all 3, but it would take stupid money to get them out of my hands.

#109 5 years ago

There is a Zaccaria for sale in Phoenix on Craigslist. Circus. Just went up today $750

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#110 5 years ago

little high for an EM zac. Looks to be in good shape tho. I like how the cabinet is reversed. I bet they used one set of screens like they did for many other games.

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

little high for an EM zac. Looks to be in good shape tho. I like how the cabinet is reversed. I bet they used one set of screens like they did for many other games.

I read somewhere that the image 'wouldn't fit' on the left side... Doesn't make much sense to me, but I'm not a screenprinter.

#112 5 years ago

that doesn't even make sense. Is the left side of the cabinet smaller?

#113 5 years ago

I am already in the club with farfalla but I am posting this Hybrid Zac / Gottlieb game. I acquired it here in the states and it has a bad game ROM. I got what was good dumped, but I cannot find a copy anywhere. This game uses Zaccaria Gen 2 board set with a Power board that is a little re-designed but according to Dave still works generally the same way. Since a lot of you ZAC collectors are overseas, if anyone has this game, or know of anyone that has this game, please, PLEASE help a fellow pinsider out and contact me so we can get this ROM dumped and get my game back up and running. I already contacted Dave Gersic and he is saying he only knows of less than 5 in existence.

IMG_3786.JPG IMG_3773.JPG IMG_3771.JPG IMG_3764.JPG
#114 5 years ago

that is interesting. What company does it say on the backglass? I like the appletime thing. It's one of those WTF moments. If you want to sell this, i'd be interested. Interesting how the HV parts of the power supply are unpopulated. Actually most of that board is gone.

#115 5 years ago

Yah thats what Dave was saying when he looked at them. I appreciate the offer Neo, but I am going to keep this one for sure despite it being a boat anchor as it sits. I will haul it to storage until I find a ROM to replace the bad one. I feel that this is one of those games that need to be brought back to life for preservation purposes. I tried e-mailing apple-time to see if i can get some code from them hoping that they have a backup somewhere, but I haven't heard back yet.

Oh and the BG does have apple time as well.

IMG_3787.JPG
#116 5 years ago

appletime huh. Is this one game they attempted to make? I wonder if someone can input the rom code into a system and try to fix the damaged parts. how trashed is it?

#117 5 years ago

Pretty sweet just to have Snake Pliskin on a backglass!

#118 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

appletime huh. Is this one game they attempted to make? I wonder if someone can input the rom code into a system and try to fix the damaged parts. how trashed is it?

I really dont know how bad it is. Dave said he couldnt extract the code from the ROM when i sent him the boards.

#119 5 years ago

Yeah... You have to find a way to save this and get it up and running. Definetly a part of pin history. Very cool!~SpOoKy

#120 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I have all 3, but it would take stupid money to get them out of my hands.

Robot hoarder!

#121 5 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

Robot hoarder!

You mean Robot Savior. Once I get going i'll be able to redo cabinets for people as well as the backglass.

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

You mean Robot Savior. Once I get going i'll be able to redo cabinets for people as well as the backglass.

Didn't you have 2 in your possession? Here, I'm just looking for one!

#123 5 years ago

yes, I did. One was fully restored and sold. Now I have another i'm fully restoring for myself.

#124 5 years ago

2 new zac at home: magic castle and hot wheels.

#125 5 years ago

Nice! Toss up some photos!~SpOoKy

#127 5 years ago

I uploaded a video of my Farfalla the other day ...

#128 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

That looks like fun. Unique playfield, psychadelic sound effects, and that neat backhand flipper outlane save. I'm envious.

#129 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

ยป YouTube video

Brian, was that your Farfalla at Expo the year before last?

I had one helluva game on her!

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

Brian, was that your Farfalla at Expo the year before last?

I had one helluva game on her!

I bought my game at Expo a couple years ago, so it's possible it was mine. I think Phoebe had hers there as well.

#131 5 years ago

was it the year before last? thought it was last year?

#132 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Was it the year before last? Thought it was last year?

Year before last. Expo 2012.

#134 5 years ago

Hey! Just wanted to do a shout out to CaptianNeo! My Farfalla is now equipped with the Euro insert and a working neon thanks to him! (when I bought mine it had the American insert and the neon was missing).

Thanks man!

photo.JPG

#135 5 years ago

awesome. I hope the swap went smooth and glad it survived the trip.

2 weeks later
#136 5 years ago

I just joined the club kind of.....

Just picked up a minty complete Time Machine playfield.
Looking for a ruff/parts machine to do a restore/transplant into.
If nothing else I am going to need a lot of parts

#137 5 years ago

Nice! TM rocks. Best of luck in hunting down what you need!~SpOoKy

#138 5 years ago

populated playfield? I hope fully populated. if not, there is no way in hell your going to piece together a TM. Just the mechs for the moving playfield will be impossible to find everything.

#139 5 years ago

Just picked it up here are some pictures.
Its complete, there are 2 small cracks in the upper vacuum formed cover but isnt really noticeable
I cant find anything that even needs a touchup on the playfield before it gets cleared.
looks like all the mechs are 100% there on the back side
Finding the boards and the backbox stuffings looks like to be the real tough stuff.

Back.jpg

PF.jpg PFlower.jpg PFUpper.jpg
#140 5 years ago

Very bad assed that Time Machine.

#141 5 years ago

Zac pins pf wise are rock solid. But I don't think you may have original flipper bats there. They should be black/red then red/black. There are some nice used ones on Davids site. I have to change one out myself, but what I " inherited " might be a Williams style bat like you have. Regardless... Great pin, and best of luck in the rebuild!~SpOoKy

#142 5 years ago
Quoted from sandbagger:

Just picked it up here are some pictures.
Its complete, there are 2 small cracks in the upper vacuum formed cover but isnt really noticeable
I cant find anything that even needs a touchup on the playfield before it gets cleared.
looks like all the mechs are 100% there on the back side
Finding the boards and the backbox stuffings looks like to be the real tough /blockquote>

Before you put any time into this project, do yourself a favor and find a complete project time machine. It will be impossible to make one and will take a while to find a project time machine- if you can find a project. You will have to consider the expenses too. It may cost more bringing that playfield to life than purchasing a working time machine.
Anyway, just talking from experience as i have been there before with a zac i was trying to save and it cost another full machine to make it happen.

#143 5 years ago

I questioned the flipper bats myself as they dont have the wings on them.

Would love to find another zac game that is blown out to steal the boards etc from. Already plan on building a new cabinet

#144 5 years ago

Hang in there. God only knows pinball... As a hobby... Is both insane and unpredictable. I'm Waaay over my head in my own TM.... But, alas another was saved so be it. Stranger things have happened. ~SpOoKy

#145 5 years ago

flipper bats are wrong. they should all be blue with the wings on the uppers. David sells them.

it's hard to find zacs that are blown out, because the playfields were clearcoated. So they hold up extremely well, even after all these years.

#146 5 years ago

Wait.... No black but IPDB shows both blue/ red then all red in both flyers. So are Both colors correct or neither? I have blue/ red then red/blue. Different colors from the factory?!?

#147 5 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Pretty sweet just to have Snake Pliskin on a backglass!

Snake Pliskin. I've heard of him. Thought he was dead!

#148 5 years ago

I have seen both. All blue, half blue half red. Don't know which one is correct. mine are all blue and the game I had before was all blue.

#149 5 years ago

Would like to join this club as an owner, rather than just an admirer of Zaccaria pins. Anyone got one for sale within around 700-800 miles of Colorado?

#150 5 years ago

throw enough money around and i'm sure you can buy anything you want.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.00
2,100 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Hauppauge, NY
2,100 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Hauppauge, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
1,975 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 50.00
$ 45.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, NE
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 1966 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 40.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside