Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mgpasman
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

082DDF1C-D3B4-4131-B55B-A4ACED76BE1C (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackblotto.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 years ago

Just got this running on my virtual pinball cabinet, I'm really into Zaccaria pins and will likely never get to play the vast majority of them since most are in Europe, especially the EM versions. I have had a homemade virtual cabinet for a number of years and its get some action, not a lot though. Running Visual and Future Pinball with the Hyperpin frontend. For me, Zaccaria Pinball running on Steam is VERY cool. Been having a blast playing the pins I've never played. My tastes in pinball have changed over time and I have found that the Zaccarias and some Gottlieb EMs scratch my itch best right now. Still like all pins, but not enough space to have some of everything.

You can download the app on a PC for free and play all of the games in a limited mode. It looks like if you pay for the Gold Pack you get all of the original Zaccaria pins, SS and EMs, included. If you like all of those plus you want VR and the newer (modernized) revs of some of the older games, you can pay for the Platinum Pack. I just stuck with the Gold Pack. You also have the option of buying individual tables after playing them in limited mode. Same thing with the newer revs, you can own the Gold Pack and buy some individual newer tables that weren't included and I think you get them at the Gold Pack discount.

While virtual pinball is never quite as much fun as the real thing, sometimes you don't have access to the real thing. This is the first time in a while that I'm jazzed to get on my virtual cabinet and play .....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackblotto.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-pinball-app-thoughts?tu=jackblotto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.