• Latest reply 7 years ago by klr650
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

e0a9f3e717e41361db91a8084c561835.jpg
#1 8 years ago

I found a thread on this but it was 767 days old and out of date.

I would like to suggest to the members of Pinside to download the "Zaccaria Pinball App" for Apple/Andoid.

The app features nearly every Zaccaria game ever made: on free play. You can download add free versions of the games for a nominal fee. Purchasing in app "Bronze", "Silver" or "Gold" packages unlocks features all at once instead of individually.

Some of the amazing thing app has is glass reflections and scratches, playfield dirt, LED modification, glow modification, rubber elasticity etc. You can really go custom with your playing environment.

Many pinball players HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD of Zaccaria, and many more have never seen or played one. Ever. Well, turns out in it's day Zaccaria one held the #3 spot in the world for pinball manufacturing behind Williams and Bally. They made more than 30 pinball titles.

Even if all you are doing is having a look at the beautiful art, odd layouts and vacuumed formed plastics in the games, this free app is a stunning resource to do so. I really think that you will enjoy it. Why not?

e0a9f3e717e41361db91a8084c561835.jpge0a9f3e717e41361db91a8084c561835.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Right? And they keep adding more tables and gameplay tweaks. Really, a gold standard in how to cover an obscure pin company!

#3 8 years ago

I owned a Zac Time Machine.I should have never sold it....

1 year later
#4 7 years ago

I checked this app out on iOS and they offer a free and a paid app similar to TPA. Which one to get? if it matters as there is in app purchase for both so it may not matter. Has anybody played these pinball machines on this app and how do you like them? I've never even played a real Zaccaria machine so I have no idea on the themes and game play. Are they DMD era or mostly EM? Are the physics good?

#5 7 years ago

Never played Zaccaria's in real life but I have purchased the Gold version for Steam and the Gold version for Android. After playing this I would love to have a real Zaccaria Pinball machine! Highly recommended especially if you like to play EM's and early Solid State machines.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-pinball-app-free-iphoneandroid-incredible-graphics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.