(Topic ID: 150343)

Zaccaria Pinball - 38 tables Released Now on Steam (PC)!

By strangetown

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Snorzel
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).JPG
    11bp5zq (resized).jpg
    maw7ra (resized).jpg
    download_(resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-29-09-02-07_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JoeNewberry.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 7 years ago

I've been having a ton of fun with these tables. Nautilus and Fire Mountain are particularly engrossing.

#32 7 years ago

Zaccaria Combat is almost a complete clone of Nautilus, too.

Klr650: I wonder if all the example games they used for reference had electronic sound modules put in them later in life. Operators did that to get a little more mileage out of EMs after solid state appeared. They should make it an option in the game to switch between chimes and chirps.

#36 7 years ago

I'm becoming a little frustrated. The latest update to the Steam version of the game seems to have introduced some crippling bugs. It appears invisible kickers are all over the table, magically knocking the ball around. I just recorded a video that I intend to send to the developers, showing Super Sonic knocking a ball up the in-lane from a cradle over and over without me doing anything. You hear a slingshot noise every time it does it, too. I tried switching over to Universe and Nautilus and they're also randomly hitting the ball with thin air. I can't play the game this way.

#38 7 years ago

Nope, I haven't adjusted my nudge. I did find that on Super Sonic the problem seems to start with the saucer kickout. If I cradle the ball before it goes in the saucer, it doesn't do its random bouncing. If it gets in the saucer, the ball just starts flinging itself around the table. Fire Mountain doesn't seem to be having the problem. It's rather bizarre.

Added over 8 years ago: They're going to fix the issue with the phantom kicker problem in the next update. If you want to report bugs it appears the best place to do it is here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/444930/discussions/1/

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JoeNewberry.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-pinball-38-tables-coming-to-pc-on-steam?tu=JoeNewberry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.