(Topic ID: 150343)

Zaccaria Pinball - 38 tables Released Now on Steam (PC)!

By strangetown

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Snorzel
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).JPG
    11bp5zq (resized).jpg
    maw7ra (resized).jpg
    download_(resized).jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-29-09-02-07_(resized).png

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 6 years ago

Haven't tried it on my cabinet yet, can you rotate the playfield for proper display? On my desktop system I haven't figure out what setting allows me to change to vertical (or maybe horizontal, now I'm confused ...).

#52 6 years ago

Just tried it on my MAME cabinet. When you enable "Cabinet Mode", it switches to a view directly above the table (score display can be moved to where it's not blocking your view). You can also change how deep the cabinet looks (for perspective). But view does not appear to rotate, looks like that would need to be done in Windows unfortunately.

FYI, for anyone who wants better cabinet support, the programmers are very ambitious and have been prompt in dealing with other requests, issues and bugs. But you need to let them know!

The iPad and Android versions (Ask Homework) are not quite as "polished" as the Steam version (Magic Pixel). The Steam version has VR support, better lighting (Direct X 11) and the physics is always getting tweaked. There is an update nearly every week whereas I have never seen the Android version get a single update.

Let them know exactly what you need, you might just get it!

#53 6 years ago

Ahhh, got it.

I see I can do rotate the screen on my system in my office using Windows 10 which may work. My cabinet is running Windows 7, have to see how that works there. Afraid that my cabinet pc may not have the compute resources to do the job for steam though. That would stink as everything is all working for VP and Future Pinball. Have to figure out what I could do there. Running the Zaccaria tables may take precedence right now, ie that means a new computer possibly. Need to get steam loaded and try it ASAP.

Thanks

2 weeks later
    #54 6 years ago

Still can't seem to find the right settings to eliminate the flipper lag. This also occurs on my Samsung tablet using the Android version. The tablet seems like it has plenty of resources, just has bad flipper lag. Sad in both cases because the ability to play many of the Zaccaria tables that I will never see/play in-person is just so cool. Will keep looking at the forums over there to see if I can find the fix or maybe wait for either a better perform version and/or figure out what hardware resources I need to upgrade to.

#55 6 years ago

change the pre-rendered frames to 1 or 0 , that's the fix for both Pinball FX2 and Pinball Arcade

#56 6 years ago

is that in the game settings somewhere or is that a computer/tablet display setting? thx

#57 6 years ago

nVidia control panel or ATI equivalent
    Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#58 6 years ago

ok, thanks

1 month later
    #59 6 years ago

Bought the platinum package on steam summersale for nearly the half price now. Absolut fantastic to play in virtual reality with my Oculus Rift. The graphics and physics are also way better than in pinball arcade.

#60 6 years ago

The Platinum package is pretty sweet.

I love this program. I really wish I could play the real versions of each of these Zaccaria tables, they are so much fun!

Even the "achievement tables" are also based on real life tables. For example, check out "The Mummy" and compare to Countdown!

Unlike Farsight, Magic Pixel really captures how a classic EM or SS table should feel. It doesn't need to be floaty or boring, it can be a real blast!

Just wish I had a VR setup...

6 months later
    #61 6 years ago

The developers of this game are looking for images or better yet a contact to get the Zaccaria EM games Tropical Granada & Top Hand in game, please if any of you can help or point me in the direction of a lead, I would love to see them put these incredibly rare and fun looking EMs in this game for digital preservation. + I really want to play them, also they may be able to add other Zaccaria pins not in the game if someone with the game could offer help

http://steamcommunity.com/app/444930/discussions/0/350543951940569317/

If you own any of the other Zaccaria pins in the game and would like to help with fine tuning the recreation in game let me know and I will put you in touch with the dev.

I love this video game, they have continually improved this game and started adding their own table creations in that are quite good, but most important they have really fine tuned and fixed up their simulations of the real Zac tables. I would be really cool if they could do Recel, Sonic, Interflip ect when they finish fine tuning the Zaccaria line up

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-pinball-38-tables-coming-to-pc-on-steam/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.