Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0105.jpg
IMAG0112.jpg
IMAG0111.jpg
#1 8 years ago

Hi all,
I have a Zaccaria Farfalla that is missing 3 bolts that hold the head to the cabinet. The one bolt was cross threaded and won't fit in any of the other holes. After buying various bolts at Bolt Depot none fit. Does anybody know exactly what size (I suspect something metric) and threading pitch I need to attach the head safely to the cabinet? Thanks much.

#2 8 years ago

the head bolts on my zaccaria devil riders are just common 3/8 bolts same as the leg bolts. not metric.

#3 8 years ago

Same here with Time Machine. Standard threads on a longer bolt.
Maybe the threads on the insert nuts are messed up from previous cross-threading?

#4 8 years ago

If the T-nuts are now cross threaded and ruined, just replace them with 3/8-16 Tnuts.

Or if you have a 3/8-16 Tap, you could run them all through

#5 8 years ago

I ordered replacements for my Zac pins from Bolt Depot. They were 3/8" x 16 x 3-1/2" long. They also had the nice thick 3/8" washers in Stainless Steel.

#7 8 years ago

Awesome! Thanks guys! I'll try a 3/8 x 16. I thought it was metric b/c its from Europe.

1 week later
#8 8 years ago

Hi,

I recently took a few photo's of me Farfalla when I moved it a year or so ago. Excuse the poor quality, but they were only take for reference during re-assembly.

Hope they may help you.

Cheers,

YOP !

IMAG0111.jpgIMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0112.jpgIMAG0112.jpg

IMAG0105.jpgIMAG0105.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-bolts-to-attach-head-to-cabinet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.