Zaccaria board repair

By Ed150

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Hey guys,
I'm looking at a Zaccaria Soccer Kings. Back box is locked no keys, so cant look at the boards inside. So, this is a general question:
Anybody out there repair Zaccaria boards?
Thank You-Ed

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from Ed150:

Hey guys,
I'm looking at a Zaccaria Soccer Kings. Back box is locked no keys, so cant look at the boards inside. So, this is a general question:
Anybody out there repair Zaccaria boards?
Thank You-Ed

drill out the lock, 5 mins.

#3 4 years ago

pinballinreno Sorry for the confusion. I know to drill out the locks. What I'm asking, is there anybody that works on Zaccaria mpu, etc, behind the backglass?

#4 4 years ago
#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Ed150:

pinballinreno Sorry for the confusion. I know to drill out the locks. What I'm asking, is there anybody that works on Zaccaria mpu, etc, behind the backglass?

I bought the new cpu board from pinball solutions.

Much better architecture and includes free play settings.and coin battery or nvram.

Its really nice to have dip switch interchange ability instead of jumpers.

I also picked up the led display kits to get off the 170v power.

They are really perfect.

#6 4 years ago

slochar pinballinreno thank you guys for your help! Much appreciated
Thanks-Ed

1 year later
#7 2 years ago

Ed, did you end up drilling the head lock out? I think I might have ended up with your machines! The coin door is unlocked but I have no key for it. Picked up a Time Machine and Soccer Kings together. The SK has a few LEDs added.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
San Francisco, CA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-board-repair- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.