8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Picked up a Zaccaria Pinball Champ. The sound was working when I picked it up, but now it is not. The connector seems a little flaky, but I can position it so that the led light on the sound board is steady on. When I hit the test button, the led flashes four times which I think is normal. When I get the connector in the right position, I get a thump kind of sound like when you connect a speaker terminal. The wires to the speaker are solid. On my Time Machine, I had to replace the sound amplifier on the sound board. Amplifier looks ok and the thump sound makes me think it isn't the amplifier. Any ideas appreciated.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zacc-pinball-champ-sound-questions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.