(Topic ID: 222998)

Zac spooky pinball

By Bodypop

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DECC46B3-CF01-4FA2-90C1-410BCBF4D411 (resized).jpeg
    D36ADAAB-A662-4DBB-AF32-0F8D2CE82373 (resized).jpeg
    5F27FD73-EE3D-457D-9977-84D49EC775F1 (resized).jpeg
    94151201-1CEC-4545-BAEB-216B7610C4B8 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CaptainNeo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from rvdv:

No such thing as a Huo only Spooky
    These counters were not always installed by the operator
    It’s was last title made by Zaccaria in 87
    No more then 300 was said ?
    Don’t forget to put new sling rubber on

actually that's untrue. New stars Phoenix was the last zac made, and Spooky was made in 86. From what i've been reading there are only 60 spooky's made. Only released in europe, and 2 of them I know have been parted out.

#26 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aeolus7:

Had no idea this existed. So freakin’ cool! Would love to have one of these.
    Is that a VUK that feeds the fuschia ramp?

no, it's a up flip ramp. Like the one on wheel of fortune. basically like a halfpipe

2 months later
    #30 5 years ago

usually the sound going up and down is from the sound control knob going to shit. Move it back and forth to clean it out and should be more consistent

1 week later
    #33 5 years ago
    Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I recall talking serial numbers with Federico in 2008 and he said 60 spooky games were produced. Very low production game.

yes, 60 is about correct. I know of 3 that were parted out. So there cannot be more than 57 in existence.

1 week later
    #35 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bodypop:

57 That’s a crazy low number !

most of the last zacs had very very low numbers. those are what I call the ultra rares. Zacs have 5 levels of rarity like magic the gathering. 4 ultra rares are, Spooky, Zankor, Stars phoenix, new stars Phoenix. Less than 70 of each were made.

#37 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bodypop:

And there is probably a member or two that has all 4 of those titles

I don't own Stars Phoenix because it's the same as new stars phoenix. Only difference is, that new stars phoenix uses LED displays, and different art package on the playfield. No need to own both as they are the exact same game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CaptainNeo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zacaria-pinball?tu=CaptainNeo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.