(Topic ID: 315491)

Z Connector source?

By northerndude

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EB5B92C6-6BBC-44EA-97F3-6424AA287D04 (resized).jpeg
    acaf0e07b669c46526e4ed2ebc0947444959ba1f (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northerndude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Hey all, looking for a source to buy some Z connectors. I have looked at digikey and others but must be searching the incorrect words and I don't seem to know what key words to use to find the damn things.
    Thanks in advance

acaf0e07b669c46526e4ed2ebc0947444959ba1f (resized).jpgacaf0e07b669c46526e4ed2ebc0947444959ba1f (resized).jpg
    #4 1 year ago
    Quoted from latenite04:

I think you are going to have to find an individual who has some. The manufacture went out of business. G-P-E was trying to source new ones.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replacement-feedthrough-z-connectors

Thx, I had searched GPE and couldn't se them there.

ALSO, whoops sorry, I forgot to mention we can't do Marco here because those guys rake us over the coals for shipping. That Z connector would be like $40 usd to ship minimum.

#6 1 year ago

Holy crap, i'm an idiot, sorry for even making a thread. I was searching all these electronics parts providers and not pinball sites. fuck me, what an idiot

ALSO, Marco looks to have changed their shipping policies as the shipping isn't too ignorant right now to get the parts. THX ALL

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from herg:

Be sure to notice they are missing the locking ramp on one side. I've been using these (sourced elsewhere) for a while now. I 3D print the ramp and install with an arbor press.

Yeah, that's ok for me. I can use a tiny cable tie to lock them if needed.

#10 1 year ago

We’ll that shuts that down…
    Couple z connectors and some spare coils stops and bulbs, etc…

Shipping

EB5B92C6-6BBC-44EA-97F3-6424AA287D04 (resized).jpegEB5B92C6-6BBC-44EA-97F3-6424AA287D04 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northerndude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/z-connector-source?tu=northerndude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.