Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Squeakman
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 5 years ago

Hi All
    I have a little Youtube Channel called "My Vintage Pinball" that I have been adding a lot of content too recently, plus some older videos I have had up for many years. I focus on all aspects of Pinball Restoration, Workshop tips and tool reviews. I post updates on my current restoration projects(currently Williams RollerGames). I will soon be updating my older Playfield touchup and Auto 2Pac clearcoat videos as I am just starting to restore my Rollergames playfield.
    So if your interested, please check them out, leave comments and feedback, and click subscribe if you would like
    Thanx for looking, and a Big thanx to all the others that contribute awesome pinball content in the forms of Youtube, Twitch, podcasts, pinside restoration threads and many more! Such a Awesome community we have!
    Doug(PinDude) NJ

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjuFVNLCKE8iJaGwGjl3ZRQ

#2 5 years ago

In today's Episode, I unbox and review the Cheap Chinese S-993A Desoldering Gun (clone/copy of a Hakko FR300)

1 week later
    #3 5 years ago

This Weeks Episode. Unbox GQ-4X Eprom Programmer and Eprom Eraser. Read, Erase and Write Eproms(Game Roms)

2 weeks later
    #4 5 years ago

Rollergames Restoration Update Part #5 is this weeks episode

2 weeks later
    #5 5 years ago

Just got Rollergames Restoration Update Part #6 posted tonight. Thanx for watching!

1 week later
    #6 5 years ago

This week, we start on our Stern Stingray Project that we picked up back at Allentown in May. Part #1 of the Restoration.

#7 5 years ago

Thumbs up on these videos. I have been enjoying them.

#8 5 years ago

Great videos! Keep 'em coming!

#9 5 years ago

Following.

1 week later
    #10 5 years ago

Thanx guys!

New video for this week, Rollergames part #7. Playfield teardown. Not far away from touchup and clearcoat now.

#11 5 years ago

I watched your series a year or so ago nice work man.

#12 5 years ago

New Video up this morning. Overview and gameplay on my Back to the Future the Pinball. Plus we will update the old remote battery to a CR2032 battery.

1 week later
    #13 5 years ago

New video up this morning
    Rollergames Restoration Part #8
    Removing Mylar using freeze spray, Mylar glue removal and cleaning ball swirls.

#14 5 years ago

Love your vids. I always "thumbs up" and make a comment to help out the channel. Keep up the great work!

1 week later
    #16 5 years ago

This weeks video is up. Pinball Workshop/Gameroom update for September 2018

#17 5 years ago

New Video, and new project?

#18 5 years ago

Good video and a great channel. Everyone should check it out.

#19 5 years ago

I notice you never like the repro boards. Is there a reason? Do you find the originals work better or do you just like it to be original? Just curious, thanks.

#20 5 years ago

yeah, I like the look of having original boards in the backbox, plus I like the challenge of making them work. Love that reproductions boards are available for most systems now though, they save a lot of games!

#21 5 years ago

Gotcha. I have a few boards that I am going to try to save. Hoping for the best anyway.

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

Good video and a great channel. Everyone should check it out.

I agree. Started watching your old videos back last winter and was pleasantly surprised when you started up your channel again. Great work on the pinballs and the videos. Very well made and informative and the occasional dry humor is funny.

#24 5 years ago

I have been watching these also. very interesting. I'm digging that Gottlieb Countdown you just picked up.

1 week later
    #25 5 years ago

New video is up. Part #1 of our quickie restore of the 1979 Gottlieb Count-Down that we bought from right here on Pinside last week.

#26 5 years ago

New video, gameroom update. The new pinball room is now set. Help me figure out a layout to fit games into the space.

1 week later
    #27 5 years ago

New video for this week is up!
    Gottlieb Count-Down restoration part #2

1 week later
    #28 5 years ago

New Video is up. Part #3 of Gottlieb Count-Down. Lower cabinet is now done.
    Happy Halloween!

#29 5 years ago

Good stuff man!

1 week later
    #30 5 years ago

New video is up! Gameroom/Workshop video for November 2018

#31 5 years ago

Thanks for putting out pinball stuff to watch on a regular basis. Always detailed and informative.

1 week later
    #33 5 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving!
    New Video is up!
    Ton of work done on restoring the cabinet head, and it will get mated to the lower cabinet in the gameroom by the end of the episode.

1 week later
    #34 5 years ago

New Video is up!
    Episode #5 of our restore on 1979 Gottlieb Count-Down.

1 week later
    #35 5 years ago

New Episode is up!
    Gottlieb Count-Down Restoration Part #5.5

#36 5 years ago

Congrats on 900 subs! Merry Christmas Pindude!

2 weeks later
    #37 5 years ago

New Video is Up! XMAS Gift Recap. Hope everyone had a great Holiday.

#38 5 years ago

I just found this - These are great! Thank you so much for putting video to so many of the topics that we see on this site.
    Lots of great hints and tips along the way.

It looks like you used to have a website - did you used to sell pinball "stuff" on the web? If so, what was it?

Thanks for recording them and posting!!!

Doug

1 week later
    #39 5 years ago

New Video is up. Gottlieb CountDown Restoration Update Part #6. We will finish up the cabinet restore in this video, and start on the playfield next time.

2 weeks later
    #40 5 years ago

New Video is Up!
    Pinball Restoration/Workshop Update Jan 2019

2 weeks later
    #41 5 years ago

New Video is up!
    This one is all about 3D Printing stuff around the Pinball Workshop.
    Thanx for watching!

1 month later
    #42 5 years ago

Any videos coming soon? I really enjoy them and appreciate you making them.

#43 5 years ago

Also enjoy your videos. Hope more are coming.

#44 5 years ago

Great stuff, tips and techniques! Ive watched them all and a few more than once. Keep them coming Pin Dude! I want to see that RollerGames completed. Thanks for making these.

#45 5 years ago

Yeah, sorry for the lack of updates, got tied up with other stuff. I hope to do a update video of what I have been up to on Wed.

#46 5 years ago

I’m sure the videos take a ton of time, but I know I appreciate them.

2 months later
    #47 4 years ago

when can we expect the next video?

1 month later
    #48 4 years ago

Hope you cam start posting videos again. Thx

6 months later
    #49 4 years ago

Hope you're doing well Doug, would love too see the restoration of your Count-Down

2 years later
    #50 1 year ago

I just discovered your channel Pindude. I was enjoying the Roller Games restore. Looks like you haven't posted in a long time. Hope life is going ok for you. Thanks for what you shared. It was helpful!

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/youtube-my-vintage-pinball-pinball-restoration-?hl=tomass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.