7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Finrod
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

PINBOT6.jpg
    Pinbot-Over-board.jpg

#1 7 years ago

What's your worst score you've ever had?

Yesterday I had a 770K game on Getaway. You read that right, that's THOUSAND. On Getaway. I had been getting royally frustrated with the outlanes so I started "experimenting" with my nudging. Tilted twice in the span of a minute, then eased up and promptly outlane drained the third ball.

I bounced back with a 130M game with a Jackpot and decent Supercharger mode, so we're all good

#2 7 years ago

I hate to admit it but, ever since someone showed me the "both flippers held, push start button" restart, all of my worst games come on one ball...when I give up and start over.

#3 7 years ago

I've had scores below a million on Fish Tales. Probably Getaway too, but I don't remember any particularly bad games.

Back when I had Black Hole I had games where the ball never touched a flipper.

#4 7 years ago

One of my friends (no, really) scored 34k on PinBot. The discussion for the rest of the night was, "Seriously, how'd you do that?". That was probably the worst showing I've seen, from a normally good player.

#5 7 years ago

If you don't feel like holding the flippers, and you are on ball 2 or 3, you can hold the start button for 3 seconds as well...

Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I hate to admit it but, ever since someone showed me the "both flippers held, push start button" restart, all of my worst games come on one ball...when I give up and start over.

#6 7 years ago

i once slam tilted out a machine (i forget what i was playing) at the pinball Showdown in denver. automatic dq, and i didn't even get crazy on it. i just double nudged it when i already had 2 warnings. i'd say that was my worst score, and i was down and came back on ball 2 i remember.

#7 7 years ago

One that sticks out is less then 1 million on Medieval Madness during competition. Luckly it was a best of two games counts qualify.

#8 7 years ago

I think I had a few games on Whirlwind that were bad. I would make the skill shot and then SDM with a bad bounce off the center post. Other ball was a miss on the skill shot and right down the left outlane. 3rd ball hit the skill shot but the disc started up and slung the ball down the right outlane. I remember just standing there for a few seconds trying to figure out what had just happened. Then I shut it off and went to go play NGG and set a new hole in one record (9).

#9 7 years ago

The girl I lost my V card to, she was a real gross fatty..

Oh, worst score in PINBALL!!..

probably under a mil on my game, which is difficult to pull off. I'm sure I've had some very low scores on EM's that I played the first time.

#10 7 years ago

All my scores are getting worse with time. I look at high scores I set a year ago and I can't even approach them now. And they weren't that good to start with! Can't aim worth a sheet

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from Blakesell:

The girl I lost my V card to, she was a real gross fatty..

I thought that was what this thread was about.

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from Twitch_Boy:

What's your worst score you've ever had?

I was down in Nassau about 20 years ago and this teenage kid said he'd hook me up. I paid $25 bucks for a random little bag of dried weeds. I'm pretty sure that was my worst score ever.

edit: nevermind, I only read the heading.

#13 7 years ago

lol...

#14 7 years ago

Worst ,,, I bought a Freddy @ the Auction.. Actually the Wrong 1 that i wanted ( there was 2 ) Both were Powered on and look-n Purtty !!
    I $ 850.00 for it . It was locked with head bolts in.. On the p/f glass , Sicker said " Manuel in side ,Key's in office " .. ( Yea Right ) I got it home , Drilled out the coin door , raised the P/f , The under neath has Alot of Vital Part's Miss-n. I Powered it on and Got a better look, 2 wires touched and blew ther DMD and another board or 2.

Another tyme i was try-n to land my 1st Pinbot, He wanted $ 750.00 for it, but if i could get him a monitor for his daughter's Mrs Pac Man, he would sell me the Pin for $ 600.00 . I had a 19'' monitor .
    Made the Trip , I was use-n the Trailer back then.. Anyway , I took the Wrong Turn on a road and was Lost.. I came up on a 30 MPH Curve doing 60 .( ratchet strap came loose some how ) The Pin slide out off the trailer and took a Back-ward's Barrel roll and Exploded in the Ditch a rolling.. I was 100 yd's down the Rd and could see the p/f landing good side up.. OHhh man.... I found everything except for the ball's.. Misery !! My Worst

2-week's Later , I found another Pinbot in Richmond , Va.. It Survived !!!

Pinbot-Over-board.jpg PINBOT6.jpg

#15 7 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

The Pin slide out off the trailer and took a Back-ward's Barrel roll and Exploded in the Ditch a rolling

Honestly, for what happened, that pinbot doesnt look all that bad. It just loos like a "pinbot do it yourself" kit

#16 7 years ago

I got 500k on TSPP, but I bounced back with 10 million on the next game.

#17 7 years ago

10 million is good on TSPP? Haha you need alot of practice man!

#18 7 years ago

Some of my worst games have been on Tron LE. That game can be a real drainy bitch! Love it for just that reason though

#19 7 years ago

Whatever i scored at at the last tournament....ouch. Not. Pretty.

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

10 million is good on TSPP? Haha you need alot of practice man!

Well, I'm not that good and my high score is 39M. But hey, it sure beats 500k.

#21 7 years ago

I am too embarrassed to admit my scores. I just flail away but I'm having fun and that is all that really matters.

#22 7 years ago

My wort score ever was probably on TSPP. It was a tiebreaker game for qualifying at last year's Pinburgh tourney. I forget the actual score, but I couldn't hit a thing and gacked on all 3 balls. In front of dozens and dozens of excellent pin players, all watching on the overhead monitor.

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

I am too embarrassed to admit my scores.

Not me,
    I remember like it was yesterday!
    IM first game, 7 degree pitch, outlanes wiiide open.
    The score was 762,000... (give or take a couple of hundred. )

#24 7 years ago

I'm so bad, that everyday I have a new low score.

#25 7 years ago

I don't remember the exact score, but I'm pretty sure the worst score I ever had was on a Pinbot and it was under 300,000.

#26 7 years ago

I forget the points total, but I recently had a game of Firepower where all three balls drained through the outlane without ever coming anywhere near the flippers.

-Hans

#27 7 years ago

Around 4400 in Dungeons & Dragons. That "Magic Save" ruins the game.

#28 7 years ago

Don't know if you guys know about Seattle's "Biggest Loser" Tournament?
    No? OK, you're TRYING to get the lowest score possible on a chosen game.
    Lowest score wins.

Skill Shot has done this at least five times that I know of.

#29 7 years ago

Not sure about worst ever, but most embarrassing was just yesterday, qualifying for the Fairfax open. 1.5M on MB, then "bouncing back" with 9.8M on the second attempt. ...and I own a MB! I thought it would be my saving grace, my sure thing.

#30 7 years ago

I once saw someone score the minimum possible score on Fire! that you can get without tilting. Skill shot plunge for 1000, flip both flippers right as the ball hits the post between the flippers, drain, score 1000 bonus. Repeat twice more for a final score of 6000.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 79.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 79.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 47.00
    $ 15.00
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 119.95
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 125.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 18.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Top-Notch Target Shields
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 6,999.00
    $ 32.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 60.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Mods for your pinballs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside