(Topic ID: 12483)

Your WORST deal and BEST deal

By Slate

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Playfield_middle.jpg
    PDR_0339.JPG
    playfield_stripped.jpg
    PDR_0881.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roadshow16.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 12 years ago

Hmmm, I think the worst purchase I have had would be either my Shadow £575 ($900) but it was pretty beat up, hacked boards, couldn't start a game and the DMD wouldn't come on. Or perhaps my Wh20 which was £940 ($1500) and had some smashed plastics, line out on the display, pretty ropey cabinet and wear around the raft inserts.

I guess both of these purchases aren't really bad, especially it in the current market in the UK, but compared to most of the buys I have had they seem high, I just really wanted both of them!

Over 12 years I have had some pretty strong results to be honest.

The highlights are probably an Elektra, which was free. An IJ for £30 ($50) a proto CV for £160 ($250) and like pinballslave, my first bulk purchase, which was £1400 ($2200) which included

Bad Cats
    Dr Dude
    Diner
    F14 Tomcat
    Judge Dredd
    Getaway HS2
    Millionaire
    Mousin Around
    Street Fighter II
    Party Zone
    Radical
    Silverball Mania x2
    Space Invaders
    Truck Stop
    Super Mario Bros
    Mr and Mrs Pacman

Those were certainly the days!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roadshow16.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/your-worst-deal-and-best-deal?tu=roadshow16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.