Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 124 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Jetzxi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 124 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #102 10 years ago

AC/DC BIBLE
    AC/DC LTBR
    MoPLE
    MeTLE
    All of the above

#103 10 years ago

There are a lot of very good games to Stern:
    1/5:LOTR, number one so far!The Lord!
    2/5:Bdk
    3/5:SM
    4/5:TSPP
    5/5:ACDC Premium
    *Honorable mention to WPT whith very good rules.*
    TRON,Avatar,TF and IM are so goods!!!
    Shrek,Avengers and POTC are beautifull games.
    Bravo et merci à Stern!

#104 10 years ago

TSPP
    AC/DC Premium/LE
    TRON
    FG
    WPT

#105 10 years ago

Top5?

Tough since they have made 5 I like quite yet.....

#107 10 years ago

The insane reply (Abacusman inspired)

1) BBH
    2) WPT
    3) BBH
    4) WPT
    5) BBH

A more reasonable answer (knowing that I never played Avengers and Metallica, cannot rate/rank them)

1) LOTR
    2) ACDC
    3) WPT
    4) TSPP
    5) too many pins... there are more than 5 good sterns... I enjoy Xmen, Shrek,Tron, to name a few...

#108 10 years ago
    Quoted from musketd:

ACDC and TRON are not near as good as METALLICA sorry BROSKY

I've played Metallica about a dozen times and it just hasn't grown on me. ACDC and Tron are both excellent pins. What is it about Metallica you like better?

#109 10 years ago

FGY
    TSPP
    LOTR
    Tron LE
    AC/DC Prem

Metallica's too new to knock anything out of my Top 5 yet ,but It's pretty f*cking awesome.

Quoted from swf127:

I've played Metallica about a dozen times and it just hasn't grown on me. ACDC and Tron are both excellent pins. What is it about Metallica you like better?

I would guess the smoothness and speed of the ramps...and the overall speed and brutality of the game. It probably has the best ramps of any Stern game ever. They pretty much feel just like Monster Bash ramps but maybe even faster.

#110 10 years ago

1. IM
    2. TRON
    3. AC/DC
    4. LOTR
    5. AVATAR

#111 10 years ago

In random order....

Metallica Pro
    AC/DC Pro
    LOTR
    FGY
    POTC

#112 10 years ago

Once MET code is finished, all these lists will need to be redone.

#113 10 years ago

Spiderman
    Metallica
    Xmen
    Tron
    LOTR

#114 10 years ago

I am in the process of counting up the votes now.

Just want to say however that anyone who has a three way tie for 5th place may as well have lost that place vote since I am not counting 6 or more votes from anyone and I am not splitting votes.

Also, anyone that votes for acdc or MET 5 times looks foolish, like a super fan who I really would not take any opinion seriously but I will count only one pin for that top 5 so it's not helping your precious pin by voting for it 5 times, only it does help by taking votes away from other nice pins.

I would say, that later games like TAV and MET and maybe XM are at a slight disadvantage since not everyone has played them.

I decided to not count separate editions, if you vote for Hulk or Tron LE or LTBR etc.. It will count for the core game, this way games will not be split against themselves.

#115 10 years ago

Spider-Man
    Lord of the Rings
    Tron
    Iron Man
    Sopranos

#116 10 years ago

Spiderman
    Xmen
    Ironman
    ACDC Premium
    TSPP

Don't have much time on the Spiderman and ACDC but they were fun from the few games I played and wouldn't mind having either one.

#117 10 years ago

All multiple editions placed in one game. This is counted subject to my error, if I left any out was by accident, and all votes with several way tie for 5th are null and void for that place. If you wish to revise your vote, please link your first vote and why, for instance if you had several tied for 5th place and so you have cut out both from the count. I would revise the count total if more people vote.

The votes as of now:

Top 5:
    Acdc 62
    LOTR 61
    SM 55
    Tron 53
    TSPP 40

Next 5:
    IM 35
    Metallica 25
    XM 16
    PotC 11
    FG 11

The rest:
    TAV 9
    RBION 8
    TF 7
    WPT 7
    BDK 6
    Sopranos 3
    RS 2

One vote each:
    T3
    NASCAR
    Ij4
    Csi
    Elvis
    BBH
    RCT
    Shrek
    NBA

#118 10 years ago

TRON
    LOTR
    Sopranos
    AC/DC
    TSPP

(yeah, i love sopranos )

#119 10 years ago
    Quoted from mechslave:

Once MET code is finished, all these lists will need to be redone.

I'm already feeling like it should be in my Top 5 ...but I love my Top 5 too much to ever bump one out...I'm gonna have to have a Top 6.

#122 10 years ago

Looking at the top kind of what I expected, good fight between SM and Tron for the number 3 spot, really looks like a solid lock at top-4 bit of a drop to number 5.

I would expect Metallica to move up if it turns out really good.

Iron Man showing quiet well, if there ever was a re-run, it would sell a good number. I mean insta-buy for many of it was ever announced as a re-run.

#123 10 years ago

TRON
    LOTR
    ACDC
    MET

My fifth would be......probably IM right now.

But BDK and SM are close contenders for that spot.

#124 10 years ago

IM
    RBION
    Tron
    SM
    XM

honorable mention:

POTC

There are 124 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/your-top-5-stern-pins-modern/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.