(Topic ID: 251323)

Your top 3 games you will/would never part with?

By JohnnyPinball007

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Right now which company would you buy a NIB from?”

• AP 27 votes
      9%
    • CGC 87 votes
      31%
    • JJP 41 votes
      14%
    • Spooky 50 votes
      18%
    • Stern 67 votes
      24%
    • other - list in comments 13 votes
      5%

(Multiple choice - 285 votes by 170 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190419_083522 (resized).jpg
    20180720_165623 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JohnnyPinball007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Long ago I started ranking my games so if/when I wanted something new I already knew exactly which game I was going to sell. The bottom of my list changes sometimes with which game I would part with next. But my top 3 I would never part with has not changed in 5 months now:
    1. JJPPOTCSE
    2. TWD pro
    3. Metallica prem.

What is your top 3?

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Big Hurt will never leave

I am that way about POTC. Friends think I am only joking when I say I plan to be buried in it when I die.

#42 4 years ago

Long before I joined Pinside I enjoyed looking at the top 100 and reading the comments about the games I thought I was interested in purchasing. I always wondered about last ability, and that is why I wanted to start this. I know what I will never part with, and wanted to see what others like, so if I see one in the wild I can try it myself.

#51 4 years ago
    Quoted from wipinball:

I only have 3 so far and one of them is bolted down

Awesome comment, "only 3 so far", "one bolted down".

#102 4 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

I’m confused about your pole

I have read on Pinside a lot of people say they will not buy from JJP or Stern until they get the playfield issues fixed, so I was curious what a current poll would look like about NIB potential purchases.

1 month later
    #116 4 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

1. JJPPOTCSE
    2. TWD pro
    3. Metallica prem.

Metallica is not going anywhere yet, but it is no longer in 3rd. We have really been enjoying Oktoberfest. I know it is not for everyone, but we like how different it is.

Updated list:
    1. JJPOTCSE
    2. TWD pro
    3. Oktoberfest

3 months later
    #120 4 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Metallica is not going anywhere yet, but it is no longer in 3rd. We have really been enjoying Oktoberfest. I know it is not for everyone, but we like how different it is.
    Updated list:
    1. JJPOTCSE
    2. TWD pro
    3. Oktoberfest

Metallica still not going anywhere, but:
    1. Oktoberfest
    2.TWD pro
    3. JJPOTCSE

My reasoning is the first thing when I get a new pin I just play forever to beat the preset scores, and if I had to start over again, Oktoberfest is the most fun to try to beat with all the steins and tents that do different things.

And totally off subject, but to add variety a while back I picked up a multicade. We discovered Golden Tee on it, 18 courses, and for a while that was all we played. Now we play a hour of pinball and a couple rounds of Golden Tee and the combination has been awesome as far as improving my scores on both.

A great pinball machine is the ultimate, but variety is good also.

We live in good times fun wise. With all the new pins coming out all the time and everything else life is good. And actually long ago I played frisbee golf while on vacation and I loved it. Now a lot of those courses have opened up for free near me, and while I did go buy frisbees, we have still not made it to the courses yet for different reasons, and I still want to do a lot of that also.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JohnnyPinball007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/your-top-3-games-you-will-would-never-part-with?tu=JohnnyPinball007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.