(Topic ID: 251323)

Your top 3 games you will/would never part with?

By JohnnyPinball007

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Right now which company would you buy a NIB from?”

• AP 27 votes
      9%
    • CGC 87 votes
      31%
    • JJP 41 votes
      14%
    • Spooky 50 votes
      18%
    • Stern 67 votes
      24%
    • other - list in comments 13 votes
      5%

(Multiple choice - 285 votes by 170 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190419_083522 (resized).jpg
    20180720_165623 (resized).jpg
    There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 4 years ago

Tough, but:
    1. Houdini - tip top player, always fun to play
    2. Tommy - love the shots and modes with the 5.0 update and the Pinsound music upgrade [awaiting the Pinsound shaker]
    3. Amazing Spider-Man - amazing art, simple but fun to play and [brag] mine is near perfect and signed by Stan Lee

Honorable Mention - Flash Gordon

#102 4 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

I’m confused about your pole

I have read on Pinside a lot of people say they will not buy from JJP or Stern until they get the playfield issues fixed, so I was curious what a current poll would look like about NIB potential purchases.

#103 4 years ago
    Quoted from TronGuy:

Kozmik krooz’r
    Wacko
    Tron

I'm with Tron Guy... all of my nostalgia surrounds arcades and so the last 3 'bolted' games are vids (Juno First, Zookeeper, and Robotron....) whereas with pinball, I have no emotional ties. RIGHT NOW, the last to go would be:

JJP POTC
    LOTR
    TZ

#104 4 years ago

Considering I’ve already sold 3 games I’ve declared keepers before (FG, MET, TNA), I’ve learned there’s really no such thing as a keeper. You never know when situations are going to pop up. But right now I’d have to say...

Iron Man
    Taxi
    Embryon

The only game I really regret selling is that Flash Gordon tho. I’ll never find a nicer one.

#105 4 years ago

Top 3 is
    Metallica
    Pinball Magic
    Swords of Fury
    Runner ups are Black Hole, TFTC and Paragon. I regret selling the No Fear I had.

#106 4 years ago

FT, LotR, Metallica

#107 4 years ago
    1 week later
    #109 4 years ago

My 3some

Till death do us part

20190419_083522 (resized).jpg20190419_083522 (resized).jpg
    #110 4 years ago

Right now my keeper games are;

TWD
    Stars
    LOTR

If money and space weren’t an issue, or if I could stop myself from wanting a new game, I would keep them all.

#111 4 years ago

Iron Man Vault
    WOZ
    TWD

#112 4 years ago

Houdini
    Original Williams MB
    TZ or JJP POTC

Also just got a STTNG signed by Steve Ritchie .. had no idea how fun this game was!

#113 4 years ago

If I had to whittle my collection down to 3 right now it would be:

Congo
    Andromeda
    Abra Ca Dabra

#114 4 years ago

Funhouse - My first pin and resto
    Whirlwind - Just love the gameplay. Always one more game
    Quicksilver - My most recent acquisition, but already its stripped awaiting a full resto. Great shots, ultra fast and challenging.

#115 4 years ago

1.Stern kiss LE
    2. Stern Star Trek LE
    3. Tron LE

Maiden is very close to this list.

1 month later
    #116 4 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

1. JJPPOTCSE
    2. TWD pro
    3. Metallica prem.

Metallica is not going anywhere yet, but it is no longer in 3rd. We have really been enjoying Oktoberfest. I know it is not for everyone, but we like how different it is.

Updated list:
    1. JJPOTCSE
    2. TWD pro
    3. Oktoberfest

#117 4 years ago

MB
    TZ
    Houdini

not sure what else. STTNG, TH and JJPPOTC are all awesome

#118 4 years ago

Probably Doctor Who, Twilight Zone and Tommy

#119 4 years ago

Aerosmith
    TSPP

3 months later
    #120 4 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Metallica is not going anywhere yet, but it is no longer in 3rd. We have really been enjoying Oktoberfest. I know it is not for everyone, but we like how different it is.
    Updated list:
    1. JJPOTCSE
    2. TWD pro
    3. Oktoberfest

Metallica still not going anywhere, but:
    1. Oktoberfest
    2.TWD pro
    3. JJPOTCSE

My reasoning is the first thing when I get a new pin I just play forever to beat the preset scores, and if I had to start over again, Oktoberfest is the most fun to try to beat with all the steins and tents that do different things.

And totally off subject, but to add variety a while back I picked up a multicade. We discovered Golden Tee on it, 18 courses, and for a while that was all we played. Now we play a hour of pinball and a couple rounds of Golden Tee and the combination has been awesome as far as improving my scores on both.

A great pinball machine is the ultimate, but variety is good also.

We live in good times fun wise. With all the new pins coming out all the time and everything else life is good. And actually long ago I played frisbee golf while on vacation and I loved it. Now a lot of those courses have opened up for free near me, and while I did go buy frisbees, we have still not made it to the courses yet for different reasons, and I still want to do a lot of that also.

There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/your-top-3-games-you-will-would-never-part-with/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.