13 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by Letter_K
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 13 years ago

What's the machine in your lineup that almost everytime you turn it on, a new issue arises?

For me, it's Gottlieb Genesis! I swear everytime I turn on the machine I keep my fingers crossed!

#3 13 years ago

Mine was my Hollywood Heat, maybe its a Gottlieb 80b thing.

#5 13 years ago

JD. Every other time I turned it on I would get the dreaded dot. Never had a serious issue but always something minor. Drove me nuts.

#6 13 years ago

My Star Trek TNG seems to be like that. I get all errors fixed and then 20-30 plays later I get a through error or a switch error. A cleaning/resolder almost always take care of it. Until the next one.

#7 13 years ago

Gottlieb Haunted House. I still own the machine but it takes the most maintenance of all the other machines I own put together.

#8 13 years ago

My Sinbad has been a headache since the day I bought it, and it was my first machine. Oy!

#9 13 years ago

I'm sad to say I see a running theme here with the Gottliebs....

#10 13 years ago

The clock in my TZ sometimes gives me problems. I had to buy a box of Q-tips (to clean the optos) and leave it in my pinball cleaning bucket of goodies to save the trip to the medicine cabinet.

#11 13 years ago

It's them System 1, 80 machines. They keep you involved in the hobby, that's for sure

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/your-temperamental-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.