(Topic ID: 55619)

Your Personal Top 10 Pinball Games

By pinballer0415

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Since there seems to be a lot of negativity about the rating system, I would like to hear some personal Top 10 Lists. I am new to pinball and would like to start a personal collection.

#2 10 years ago

I think the rating system is very good actually. It continues to guide me well in choosing fun pins that I know my friends will enjoy.
    To see my top-10 games, simply review my ratings. I only rate games that I have 50+ plays in. I don't have any "speculative" ratings in there from games I've played once or from playing any simulations.

-mof

#3 10 years ago

Honestly, don't go off opinions at all if you can help it. Find some places to play - and there are some great ones in St Louis - I believe CP Pinball is there - and find out what you like. My top four games include one that a LOT of people call the worst game ever made.

If you can find a few machines that you like, you can ask what other games are sort of like that, and get decent opinions that way - but it's impossible to make suggestions before that point, at least I think it is Good luck!

#4 10 years ago

It's a great idea to try to play as many games as possible to learn what you like. I'll play, are you looking for what people think are the 10 best games? Or 10 games they'd like to own? Here's something just off the top of my head..

1. AC/DC Premium
    2. Attack From Mars
    3. The Shadow
    4. Whirlwind
    5. PinBot
    6. Flash
    7. Fireball
    8. White Water
    9. World Cup Soccer 94
    10. Wheel of Fortune

#5 10 years ago

My top ten won't win any awards with a pinhead crowd, but they are games that I find fun for whatever reason. To each, his own. It's whatever you like. It's not a popularity contest. Find someplace that has a lot of games and just play them. It won't take long to weed out the loosers. Play them first, then buy what you like, not what was popular.

#6 10 years ago

Stern Stingray
    Cyclone
    Scared Stiff
    Attack from Mars
    Ripley's Believe it or Not
    Comet
    Theatre of Magic
    Star Wars 2000
    No God Gofers
    Twilight Zone

#8 10 years ago

lotr
    ac/dc
    cv
    im
    totan
    tom
    centaur
    8 ball deluxe
    firepower
    paragon

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Honestly, don't go off opinions at all if you can help it. Find some places to play - and there are some great ones in St Louis - I believe CP Pinball is there - and find out what you like. My top four games include one that a LOT of people call the worst game ever made.
    If you can find a few machines that you like, you can ask what other games are sort of like that, and get decent opinions that way - but it's impossible to make suggestions before that point, at least I think it is Good luck!

Thanks for all the replies. I plan on going to CP Pinball to check some games out.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/your-personal-top-10-pinball-games and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.