(Topic ID: 13446)

Your opinion on Bram Stoker's Dracula 1300 + trade **UPDATED** In home with Pics

By JDub1006

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 90 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

The_Shadow_031.JPG
020.JPG
100_1825.JPG
100_1839.JPG
100_1835.JPG
100_1831.JPG
100_1830.JPG
100_1829.JPG
203.jpg
There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 12 years ago

Don't feel bad JDub... BSD's in my part of the U.S. go for $2K to $2.5K WITH the fade!
Enjoy your pin and don't let the price police get you down, BSD's will continue to climb IMHO.

#52 12 years ago

Easily a 2k pin in my opinion.

Depends on who you are of course. BSD is not everyone's favorite.

#53 12 years ago

I think around $1,500 you did fine. The game is a reimport which some people care about but some don't. I wouldn't say it lowers the condition of the cab at all. In my opinion, condition is king.

#54 12 years ago

$800 and a party animal? That is a heck of a lot better than your opening bid. Nice work.

#55 12 years ago

Congrats man! Now play the heck out of it!

#56 12 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I think it's a little steep at $1300 + your PA. I have a BSD in very nice shape with no fade and I'd be absolutely stunned if I could sell it for more than maybe $1600-1700 in todays market. I'd like to think it's a 2k+ game, but we'll probably have to wait until 2013 for that to happen. Having said that, BSD is a killer game with tremendous bang-for-your-buck and PA is cheap toy that is tough to unload.

How about 3.2K for BSD and MC

#57 12 years ago

NICE! Yeah waaaaay better than the opening price.

#58 12 years ago
Quoted from JDub1006:

Well.....I bought it!!!!
Super happy, perfect playfield. The cab is a 7.5 out of 10. The only reason I give it a 7.5 is that the coin door takes Franks??
Everything works perfect. The seller was super happy for Party Animal, he said it was the first pin he played on in WI. Gave $800 + A nice Party Animal (with CT LED's)
All in all I am happy. Thanks for everyones feedback. Sometimes I think prices are more regional than anything else...my opinion.
I just ordered LED's and a few fun items....Pics comming soon.
PS....Did this game come with L-Bolt Flippers?

Congrats!

You will love this pin. Gets the blood pumping like few others.

#59 12 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Don't feel bad JDub... BSD's in my part of the U.S. go for $2K to $2.5K WITH the fade!
Enjoy your pin and don't let the price police get you down, BSD's will continue to climb IMHO.

As someone who lives in the same area and who was looking for a BSD for quite awhile, I can say that this is spot on. I paid right in the middle of that range.

#60 12 years ago

Thanks for all the great feedback!!

PS. My wrists hurt from playing so much.

#61 12 years ago
Quoted from JDub1006:

Thanks for all the great feedback!!
PS. My wrists hurt from playing so much.

TMI!

#63 12 years ago

Here it is.

100_1829.JPG100_1829.JPG 100_1830.JPG100_1830.JPG 100_1831.JPG100_1831.JPG

#64 12 years ago

And a few more.

100_1835.JPG100_1835.JPG 100_1839.JPG100_1839.JPG 100_1825.JPG100_1825.JPG

#65 12 years ago

Looks great! This one is HIGH on my wishlist.

#66 12 years ago

Take my advice, unless you hate a challenge you must switch it back to lightening flippers.

#67 12 years ago

congrats on bsd. great line up.you cant go wrong with a classic gottlieb em in the mix.

#68 12 years ago
Quoted from wbradley:

Take my advice, unless you hate a challenge you must switch it back to lightening flippers.

They are on there.

Quoted from mrgone:

congrats on bsd. great line up.you cant go wrong with a classic gottlieb em in the mix

Thanks. I love the classics. Those games are what I played as a kid.

#69 12 years ago
Quoted from JDub1006:

Well.....I bought it!!!!
Super happy, perfect playfield. The cab is a 7.5 out of 10. The only reason I give it a 7.5 is that the coin door takes Franks??
Everything works perfect. The seller was super happy for Party Animal, he said it was the first pin he played on in WI. Gave $800 + A nice Party Animal (with CT LED's)
All in all I am happy. Thanks for everyones feedback. Sometimes I think prices are more regional than anything else...my opinion.
I just ordered LED's and a few fun items....Pics comming soon.
PS....Did this game come with L-Bolt Flippers?

Congrats! Who cares what anyone else thinks, it's now YOUR machine and if you are happy, that's all that matters!!

#70 12 years ago

Nice!
That PF is in even better shape than expected!!!
Well played Jdub!

Nice Vulcan too!
Now all you need is Fire Queen to bookend your collection!

#71 12 years ago

I LIKE IT!

I removed my lightning flips in place some blood red ones...pretty slick looking. Also have Flipper fidelity speaker kit, under cab LED light kit from CT, and black balls from BAC.....give this machine the love it deserves

ENJOY!

#72 12 years ago

I ordered some new lightning flippers from pinball life to take mine back to stock. However, they only sell the black. I also forgot some connectors on my order and Terry said he would put a couple in free of charge.

Pinballlife.com rocks!

#73 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

I removed my lightning flips in place some blood red ones...pretty slick looking

I ordered some retro coin taker LED's last night. Blue, Red and color to match the inserts under the playfield. I did'nt like the purple either. Red sounds really cool. Tell me about the black pinballs...are they difficult to see on the playfield?

#74 12 years ago

Black bats with red flipper rubber looks dope anyhow, that's what mine has. Much better than yellow bats IMO..

#75 12 years ago

I also put some blue GI under the slings on mine, but I put normal bulbs under the inlane guides as I found it to dark down there with all blue. Even though it looks cool....

The purple inserts look AWESOME with LED's...makes them a totally different color in a good way..

Don't bother with black balls...

#76 12 years ago

Right on, looks good. The fade doesn't even look that bad. I'm going to look at one next weekend with a nice playfeild like yours but the cab is faded pretty bad, almost white. 1900.00. If I bring it home It's all about the red sharpies I guess.

#77 12 years ago
Quoted from JDub1006:

Tell me about the black pinballs...are they difficult to see on the playfield?

A friend had the black pinballs in his BSD, I didn't like them at all. They might work on a light colored playfield (POTC?) but BSD is a dark game and it's too hard to see them.

#78 12 years ago
Quoted from JDub1006:

Pinballerchef said:I removed my lightning flips in place some blood red ones...pretty slick looking
I ordered some retro coin taker LED's last night. Blue, Red and color to match the inserts under the playfield. I did'nt like the purple either. Red sounds really cool. Tell me about the black pinballs...are they difficult to see on the playfield?

The black balls are bad a$$ on the PF...especially when you have it all LED'd out. Makes it look more "custom". I don't have any issues following the ball....I guess my vision is stellar because there are a few nay Sayers about them ol' black balls! As they say....house rules...and mine are staying!!

#79 12 years ago

Congrats good upgrade.

Looks to be in great shape.

Enjoy

#80 12 years ago

BSD.... Best multiball game ever made

#81 12 years ago

Black pinballs don't work in any game. They are impossible to see and the greatly impede on your ability to play the game.

Quoted from jitneystand1:

A friend had the black pinballs in his BSD, I didn't like them at all

#82 12 years ago

Congrats, awesome pin. also can i ask...where did you get that topper on your Vulcan em? I would love one for my charlies angels,

#83 12 years ago

Is BSD better than other short addictive pins like TS, FT, WH20, IM?

I am tempted to buy BSD just to see how addictive it might be!

#84 12 years ago
Quoted from mojozone:

Congrats, awesome pin.

also can i ask...where did you get that topper on your Vulcan em? I would love one for my charlies angels,

pbresource.com

I love that classic look. If you have an old wedge head they fit perfect.

#85 12 years ago

Speaking of toppers, does anyone have an idea for BSD? I think B_R had one...but not sure if it was custom.

#87 12 years ago
Quoted from JDub1006:

Speaking of toppers, does anyone have an idea for BSD? I think B_R had one...but not sure if it was custom.

I think B_R got his at big lots or costco or something like that. Three concubine heads would be cool/sick/eerie.

#88 12 years ago

Bought my Topper at Big Lot's for $ 15.00 ..

020.JPG020.JPG

#89 12 years ago

what's with the whirlwind translite on your bsd??

#90 12 years ago

What are you talk-n about ?

The_Shadow_031.JPGThe_Shadow_031.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
$ 5.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/your-opinion-on-bram-stokers-dracula-1300-trade/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.