Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will say that historcally BBH and IM were thought of as 'stripped down' Sterns. Comparing SW pro to IM makes me a little sad to see what stripped down has become.

IM is freaking stacked with features and mechanisms compared to SW. Not even close.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

One large cheap toy (that lights up and interacts based on game play - Death Star)

How does it interact with the ball itself during game play on the SW Pro? Perhaps I'm missing something?

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

You're not. It just sits there.

Yea, didn't think so. He also left out the three spinners and what not on IM. IM has more features on the playfield that interact with the ball. Period. Full stop. It's not hyperbole. This isn't demeaning to SW Pro, just is what it is.

SW pro has RGB lighting and the new display, both nice features. I love high end light shows. Looks like scoring logic will be more complex on SW pro, that has some pluses for the home setting also.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

have you put serious time into SW yet?

No, I hope to soon. I need one of my buddies nearby to buy one so I can play it in a home setting. I'm certainly not writing SW off. Also, I don't think more features equals more fun to be sure.

For example, Doctor Who basically has one interactive toy (one, though it is complex and multifeatured it is only one toy) but it's an amazing toy and it beats much more mechanically numerous featured games in the fun department routinely. Less stuff on the play field doesn't mean less fun.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/your-opinion-iron-man-vs-star-wars-pro?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.