2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnyheadhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 2 years ago

Love IM. Tough game but I balance it out with SM and POTC. I always go to IM if I have only 10-15 minutes to play pinball. Owned it for 3 years and ST, ACDC and ST left but IM stays.

I have SW LE coming. I plan to play the heck out of it. I really like Sterns sound, lighting and LCD and feel that the SW package will be over the top. Can't wait.

Keeping IM though.

#77 2 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Only played 5 games on it. I'll get to play it again in 2 weeks. For similar money, I would probably lean towards SW right now because it is clearly the deeper game. I think IM may still give a slight more adrenaline rush, but I have a small collection and may want the fast but deeper game. I could also see my family having fun picking the different characters as we play against each other.

I have IM and a SWLE on order. I havent played SW yet though. I would just get SW and see how it goes. The LCD is a game changer for me. Love it. You will appreciate the sound also. It will blow your other games away.

You mentioned family and I am in the same boat. I do family themes only really. I have potc, like you, SM and AS also. Is AS pushing it? Nah! My wife likes AS alot and the kids kind of like Jacky. I wanted to add that IM is very unique in that it is a tough game but a more novice or younger player cN still enjoy it, so it works for a family game. Also a good player can play 2 player with a novice player and the novice player will not get bored waiting their turn and can beat the better player sometimes also. It happens! I would encourage you trying IM out someday. Also try SM. I have a VE and love it. I think I would lean SW now though. Good luck!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnyheadhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside