2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colsond3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I havent played SW yet, but i'd choose it over IM only cause ive owned IM twice (Original & Vault) and both times it didnt last a month in my small collection. It really is a Fun game; but too shallow, repetitive, and boring for me in a small lineup.

You happy with SMVE? Just curious what you think of that...not to derail the thread.

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Very very happy with it.
I may sound like a broken record to some - but, no center drain post + lightning flippers has me coming back time and time again on this pin. Have reached SH about a dozen times, beat it twice. Love the vault package and everything about it. (owned original spidey twice way back long ago). Ive had the game since NOV '16.

Cool..thanks for the input. I want to like it and almost grabbed one, but the art bothers me. I don't like the new-age millennial "bobble head Spidey". I liked Larsen and McFarlane's art much better...the likes of art on my GTB Spidey. The PF art on that pin is fantastic.

Sorry to interrupt OP, back to the regularly scheduled program...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colsond3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside