Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 114 posts
  • 91 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by robertg130
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I've enjoyed this hobby for just over 5 years now and my wants have changed over time. I've had several really nice games, NIB and restored. I love Stern, but my last NIB game was STLE. I'm kind of on the fence about NIB right now. Since then I have added an slightly used mustang, and a well loved Johnny Mnemonic. Both are giving me just as much pleasure as my NIB. I like to be social with pinball, having people over and playing with my kids. When the games are perfect, I worry about little scratches etc. I have really enjoyed brining games to the TPF for 4 years now and find it substantially less stressful to bring my games that have a few scratches.

Despite what I wrote above, I'm currently awaiting a NIB Americas most haunted. I have no must have game after that, but have been quietly saving for and stalking a BBB for some time. I find myself unable to pull the trigger.

Maybe a Whoa Nellie, I really like it. Wife, not so much.

Please share your wants and whys.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

A project WH2O for a full restoration and two NIB machines that are 99.9% sure to come out: Game of Thrones and Star Wars.
EDIT: I didn't put Hobbit down because I already "own" it (i.e.: fully prepaid).

I certainly have some dream themes (ahem... Zeppelin). For me the game has to be fun also. I love TWD on television, the game doesnt really grab me. I'm hopeful for GOT and Star Wars, but I will have to see and play them first. So far, no LE has come out that I want so much more than the pro that I can't have for a fair price now.

#30 8 years ago

I would like a Mustang Boss. It's hard for me to sell my pro to get a boss. I know I will be paying a few thousand for only a minor upgrade. So far, I'm waiting.

1 month later
#89 8 years ago

Update. AMH has arrived. It's fun and should keep me happy for a while. I started working on my TRON arcade as a fun project.

Pinball funds are bursting at the seems but nothing is calling me at the moment. I'm once again trapped by space until the game room is built. I've got 2/3 of my games in storage.

A nice CCC or a ACDC BIB might tempt me.

I'm feeling pretty fortunate at the moment. Good times.

1 week later
#96 8 years ago

This next month might change a few of these wish lists. I'm curious to see what happens.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
$ 12.95
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, ON
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 7.50
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 75.00
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/your-next-game-wish-list-new-used-or-whatever?tu=nevus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.