4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 114 posts
  • 91 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by robertg130
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 4 years ago

I've enjoyed this hobby for just over 5 years now and my wants have changed over time. I've had several really nice games, NIB and restored. I love Stern, but my last NIB game was STLE. I'm kind of on the fence about NIB right now. Since then I have added an slightly used mustang, and a well loved Johnny Mnemonic. Both are giving me just as much pleasure as my NIB. I like to be social with pinball, having people over and playing with my kids. When the games are perfect, I worry about little scratches etc. I have really enjoyed brining games to the TPF for 4 years now and find it substantially less stressful to bring my games that have a few scratches.

Despite what I wrote above, I'm currently awaiting a NIB Americas most haunted. I have no must have game after that, but have been quietly saving for and stalking a BBB for some time. I find myself unable to pull the trigger.

Maybe a Whoa Nellie, I really like it. Wife, not so much.

Please share your wants and whys.

#2 4 years ago

MB!

#3 4 years ago

I have a tie...whichever comes up at a good price or from someone who wants to trade for fishtales/whitewater. They would be, in order of preference: MM, LOTR, MET, ACDC, NF

#4 4 years ago

The Walking Dead has really got my attention of late, I'm loving the new code and flow......... always wanted a Lotr as well.

#5 4 years ago

Forever on the wish list: Joker Poker (because it is one of the best EMs ever)

On or off the wish list depending on the day: Doctor Who (because I can't figure out if I actually love the game or I just love having daleks scream at me)

New to the wish list: Cirqus Voltaire (developed a new appreciation for the pin after spending hours with it at the Silverball Museum)

Also tentatively new to the wish list: AC/DC

#6 4 years ago

Pat Lawlor's JJP#3 and AC/DC Luci. Both NIB are what I'm waiting on.

A bunch of other games will stop by the house for visits before those happen.

But realistically, yes, I have as much fun on my beat up Eight Ball as I do with a pristine NIB machine. They can both be a blast. They are just different.

#7 4 years ago

Spider-man VE if it is comic based.

#8 4 years ago

The Hobbit

#9 4 years ago

A project WH2O for a full restoration and two NIB machines that are 99.9% sure to come out: Game of Thrones and Star Wars.

EDIT: I didn't put Hobbit down because I already "own" it (i.e.: fully prepaid).

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

A project WH2O for a full restoration and two NIB machines that are 99.9% sure to come out: Game of Thrones and Star Wars.
EDIT: I didn't put Hobbit down because I already "own" it (i.e.: fully prepaid).

I certainly have some dream themes (ahem... Zeppelin). For me the game has to be fun also. I love TWD on television, the game doesnt really grab me. I'm hopeful for GOT and Star Wars, but I will have to see and play them first. So far, no LE has come out that I want so much more than the pro that I can't have for a fair price now.

#11 4 years ago

the Getaway is a pin that has a LOT of nostalgia for me..but getting the cash up is really hard right now.

#12 4 years ago

Tron, Taf, and flintstones

#13 4 years ago

TOTAN, MB or CC

#14 4 years ago

I am looking forward to playing KISS to see if I want it. Hopefully the code will be finished next summer, and it turns out to be a great game. I am going to play the P3 at CAX this year to see if I want that one. If it is released this year, I will probably have a hard decision though. Other things (computers, tablets, and travel) have really taken a toll on my pin budget this year, so I would probably have to sell AC/DC to buy it. This is one of those rare times that I would prefer it to be launched around this time next year instead.

I played Whitewater at PAGG this year, and I really enjoyed it. It has moved onto my list, but I am not actively looking for one right now.

That is about it. I sold off almost all of my old arcade games a while ago. I am now thinking of buying a few of those again. Mostly the old Williams stuff since they are brutal, and the games are short. I just don't have uninterrupted time for 45+ minute games anymore, so short games are great. I think that is what got me more into pinball over arcade games. I am terrible at it, so the games are always quick. lol

#16 4 years ago

MET Pro LED Pinball Refinery edition is on the way

Game of Thrones & Alien LE on my radar right now, but I'll have to wait until the fall to decide which one to get. Both are dream themes for me, so it's going to be a really hard decision.

#17 4 years ago

Game that exists right now....Met Premuim/LE
Game on the horizon...TBL

#18 4 years ago

Tie: Mustang / Star trek.
Waiting for a used one to show up.

#19 4 years ago

Zaccaria Robot
TOTAN
Wms Indy
Gottlieb Pink Panther

#20 4 years ago

HEP Everything.

#22 4 years ago

Mb,cp,Woz,wh20,cv

#23 4 years ago

I'll be ready in about 6-8 months to make some bigger purchases. When that time comes:

1. Sopranos in pristine condition
2. T2 in pristine condition
3. Xmen Wolv LE

#24 4 years ago

A nice used Wozle! Maybe some will show up a little cheaper when the hobbit arrives and shakes up a few game rooms!

#25 4 years ago

I am wanting in a bad way the games I have ordered, AMH, MMR, and KISS. At this point I do not have my sights set on anything else.

#26 4 years ago

Bally Rolling Stones, Frontier and Flash Gordon.............

#27 4 years ago

I am hoping I really like Pat Lawlor's JJP#3

#28 4 years ago

I'm very interested in a MMR LE, WOZ LE and a SM Black. I too will most likely be in on the JJP #3. I like Pat's games.

#29 4 years ago

WPT and Mustang Boss.

#30 4 years ago

I would like a Mustang Boss. It's hard for me to sell my pro to get a boss. I know I will be paying a few thousand for only a minor upgrade. So far, I'm waiting.

#31 4 years ago

I have only recently thought about taking the plunge on a pinball machine. Realistically, something like Taxi, Judge Dredd or a Dr. Who would be nice first pins. With a magic infinite wallet, MMR, LOTR or TZ.

#32 4 years ago

TWD Premium was on my list, but was going to wait until I had room. Then that LE was posted..

#33 4 years ago

Waiting for a funhouse to come up for sale in so cal

#34 4 years ago

On the Stern bandwagon big time. Just picked up Kiss, but I'm also on the list for Rob Zombie. I have a wandering eye and a short attention sp-

Hey, a new game!

#35 4 years ago

In no real order...
1. Metallica Pro Led
2. Lord of the Rings
3. Sopranos
4. Wizard of Oz Le
5. Cirqus Voltaire
6. Walking Dead

#36 4 years ago

I've had every game I ever wanted and now have some great ones I had never even heard of so for now there is nothing else out there that would upgrade or improve my collection. I'm leaving it the way it is and not looking for another. They would have to come up with a really great theme to make me ever want another NIB, and that seems pretty unlikely looking at the last several options.

#37 4 years ago

A couple of early Bally SS's, a couple of System 9 & 11's, and a few odds & ends: Alien Star, Fireball Classic, DE Star Trek. Should be picking up a Centaur sometime next week.

#38 4 years ago

Whoops, duplicate.

#39 4 years ago

My next game is looking to be a NIB game. That's unless I find a game in state to buy before hand.

#41 4 years ago

I think pin #2 is gonna be a world cup soccer or if i can find one a sorcerer.

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I've had every game I ever wanted and now have some great ones I had never even heard of so for now there is nothing else out there that would upgrade or improve my collection. I'm leaving it the way it is and not looking for another. They would have to come up with a really great theme to make me ever want another NIB, and that seems pretty unlikely looking at the last several options.

I am in the same boat

#43 4 years ago

I'm good I got a Mustang & WOZ earlier this year. I think it's great to have these options, new and older.

#44 4 years ago

About 6 months ago I made it a point for Fathom to be the only game for which I would settle. The problem is, people keep throwing deals at me, practically forcing me to buy other deals that are no-brainers.

#45 4 years ago

Realistically: Tommy

Unlrealistic: TZ, Tron LE, CCC

#47 4 years ago

I'm currently looking for a nice Dr. Who. It's a game the wife and I can both get behind and plan on keeping a long time. It's a game where we like both the gameplay and the theme. Longer term, she wants a WOZ and I want a CV and AC/DC premium. Budget has ruled those out for now, though.

#48 4 years ago

I don't plan on getting a NIB game for a while. Might consider an AFMr but probably too expensive. Right now I am looking for a nice Shadow or Congo. Down the road I would love to get a Funhouse if prices are not too crazy.

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from Boiler415:

I'm currently looking for a nice Dr. Who. It's a game the wife and I can both get behind and plan on keeping a long time. It's a game where we like both the gameplay and the theme. Longer term, she wants a WOZ and I want a CV and AC/DC premium. Budget has ruled those out for now, though.

Those are all great games and I'm in a similar situation. I would go with the WOZ.....Happy wife....Happy life.

#50 4 years ago
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside