(Topic ID: 98515)

Your MUST movie quote for The Big Lebowski game?

By Tuna_Delight

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TR.jpg

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Absolutely...that's why to me - Coen Bros movies are almost like "human cartoons" ...the actors are so amazingly specifically perfect for their parts, it's as though they were drawn just for these movies. Every little tick, expression, movement...is just so unbelievably perfect it's as if they were animated by the Coen Bros.
You guys fans of their other movies? Lebowski probably my favorite, but it's really close to O Brother Where Art Thou, Raising Arizona & Fargo. I could watch all of those movies on a loop lol. Also love True Grit, A Serious Man, Hudsucker Proxy, Burn After Reading, and even Ladykillers (underrated IMO).

Man I love the TV show Fargo too

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Absolutely...that's why to me - Coen Bros movies are almost like "human cartoons" ...the actors are so amazingly specifically perfect for their parts, it's as though they were drawn just for these movies. Every little tick, expression, movement...is just so unbelievably perfect it's as if they were animated by the Coen Bros.
You guys fans of their other movies? Lebowski probably my favorite, but it's really close to O Brother Where Art Thou, Raising Arizona & Fargo. I could watch all of those movies on a loop lol. Also love True Grit, A Serious Man, Hudsucker Proxy, Burn After Reading, and even Ladykillers (underrated IMO).

Agree with all of this. True Grit was awesome though it doesn't seem to get much love. Pretty sure you need to fund a True Grit one off so that the industry could have a Grand Slam of amazing Jeff Bridges pins.

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

" I'll suck your c#*k for a thousand dollars "

"Will you take a check?"

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Agree with all of this. True Grit was awesome though it doesn't seem to get much love. Pretty sure you need to fund a True Grit one off so that the industry could have a Grand Slam of amazing Jeff Bridges pins.

Haha...well we've got Tron and Iron Man....Lebowski will make it a trilogy - but the more the merrier!

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So not sure if this has been hashed out yet...is there going to be any original speech (either the original actors or impersonators), or is it gonna be all sound bytes from the movie?

Just let me check with the boys down at the sound lab, they got em working in shifts.

#56 4 years ago

You brought a fucking Pomeranian bowling?
What do you mean brought it bowling? I didn't rent it shoes. I'm not buying it a fucking beer. He's not taking you're fucking turn, Dude.

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Haha...well we've got Tron and Iron Man....Lebowski will make it a trilogy - but the more the merrier!

Right... Grand Slam = four.

#58 4 years ago

As the GI and backbox fades to black the Stranger says "Darkness washed over the Dude--darker than a black steer's tookus on a moonless prairie night. There was no bottom".

#59 4 years ago

Yeah... this game's gonna need an Adult mode.

#60 4 years ago

From their FAQ:
Will The Big Lebowski™ Pinball have a parental controls/adult mode?
Yes, and if you have kids, you’ll be glad it does!

http://www.thebiglebowskipinball.com/faq

I think family mode is going to be tough to pull off.. Hopefully they got the rights to the edited for TV version as well. I think for me, we don't have kids.. If kids come over with their parents I'm thinking I prob would just leave this one off vs family mode.. Seems like it won't make sense to kids anyway.

#61 4 years ago

On a plane right now - watching The Big Lebowski! Thank you Delta!

#62 4 years ago

Supposedly TBL is Richard Anderson's (Delta CEO) favorite movie. No kidding.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Hey no kidding? Mine too

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Well that's one thing we have in common.

2 weeks later
#65 4 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

Assuming you can set it to Mature and family mode. "Shut the f#%k up Donny"

It would be even better if you could use the flippers to trigger it while there is a Donny quote playing.

#66 4 years ago

"You're not blowing."

TR.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Seattle, WA
$ 21.00
$ 399.95
€ 3.70
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside