• Latest reply 9 years ago by bumgahdna
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tommy.jpg
Picture1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bumgahdna.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

hi

a table that i would like on my wishlist is the rowamet 'heavy metal'. it is a foreign hack of a blackout i believe. it's based on the 80s cartoon movie of the same name. I want one to mod into a mimick of the mtv edition i played in virtual pinball.

#6 9 years ago

lol yeah. I played pinball for the first time two years ago (TZ). So, not knowing anything about pins i decided to build a virtual pinball so i could try them all out. Now i have 11 and i'm an addict.

#7 9 years ago

Picture1.jpgPicture1.jpg

#18 9 years ago

'Picard' - my collection is of my REAL 11 pins, my VP '200 tables' is not listed.

Yes, the lockdown is not bad at all believe it or not. I built this one so i'll have a hard time letting it go.

Yes, i was pointing out this game is not in the database for me to earmark in case someone ever wants to sell one.

#21 9 years ago

the only thing i didn't build on mine was the lockdown bar because i weld like a retarded monkey lol

#23 9 years ago

I believe it's a repurposed Williams blackout. They made two versions, one with the chick on the flying chicken and one with conan the barbarian. I've only seen a handful. I think they originated in Brazil.

I'm just a fan of the movie and the Mtv version someone did on Virtual Pin and was thinking of making it a reality if i could find one...or a cheap beat up blackout. I have a blackout but don't want to cut it up.

something like this...i know it's cheesy lol

#25 9 years ago

bwaahahaha! He gotcha! Hey that looks like Captain Fantastic! I bought one of those yesterday!

#31 9 years ago

or if you're not a gazillionaire ...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff

2,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Berkeley Springs, WV
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bumgahdna.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/your-missing-a-tablesorta?tu=bumgahdna and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.