Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Tomass
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

42670214_10156043507033710_5752223676325953536_o (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 5 years ago

Driving the other day, I saw what looked like a wallet in the middle of the road. Yep, it was a wallet. Called the guy and he hadn’t yet realized he lost it. He had left it on the trunk of his car. Met up at a local gas station and gave it back to him. That felt good.

#6 5 years ago

My good deed today was a guy blocking me in my parking space at a Chick-fil-A. I wait a bit trying to pull out. He's just staring intently at his phone. I hit the horn with no reaction from him, then hit it some more. He finally moves forward. There are 2 exits from the parking lot. I take the other. I've exited and am driving down the road. That SOB pulls right out in front of me, still staring at his phone. I stopped and screamed at him to put the f'ing phone down while driving. That did not feel so good, but hopefully, he puts the f'ing phone down. I suspect he won't though...

The wallet I returned had $3 in it and the guy tried to give it to me as a reward. I was just happy to make somebody's day.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

So your good deed for the day was not kicking his ass or taking a baseball bat to his windshield?

Yeah, I guess so. Honestly, when I lose it, it kinda sticks with me for a few days. It really is better to let it go. I just fail to do that every now and then....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/your-good-deed-for-the-day?tu=mcluvin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.